Prologue

The thick puff of smoke was slowly exhaled into the air from his lips.

His tattooed hand found their way to the brunette hair of the girl, adding pressure initiating for her to go harder. The girl gagged a little but continued bumping her head on his dick.

Jungkook would be lying if he said he could feel anything from her ministration. He had very stressful days lately and thought this would bring a sort of relief but the bitch couldn't even make him fully hard.

He lifted the cigar in Between his fingers to his parted lips and took a long drag of the toxic smoke into his lungs leaving it there for a couple seconds before slowly exhaling through his nostrils.

He fisted the brunette hair pulling her away from his dick to meet her fucked up face.

"You can't even do this right" Jungkook said blowing puff of smoke into her face. The girl licked her lips trying to catch her breath as she looked up at the mafia boss in anticipation.

"Leave" Jungkook ordered as he fixed his pant trouser. The girl looked pissed as she stormed out of the room.

"That's the fourth bitch tonight" he could hear his right hand man walk into the room immediately the girl walked off.

Jungkook stood up to pull himself a drink "I thought you left"

"I have some unpleasant news" he said to which the younger did not respond as he took a sip of the alcohol.

"Some of our men where picked up by the police on their way back from a transaction" Jimin continued

"Why are you telling me this? Place a call to the man in charge and get then out Jimin" Jungkook said irritated, this is the least of his problems.

"That's the problem, Mr Lee has been transferred and replaced, the new guy is not flexible"

"How much is he demanding"

"He put the guys that went to bargain with cash behind bars too"

"Find out his background, get his kids, wife, girlfriend or family members. That should be enough to bend him to our will"

"We have done that too, he has no one related to him we can use. He is single, recently moved to Busan transfered from Seoul police head department. No family or relatives came up when we looked him up" Jimin said handing  a document with the detectives profile to the younger.

Jungkook pressed the burning cigar to a ashtray, before walking towards his closet to get a change of clothes getting ready to take a shower, he could still smell the brunette girl's perfume on him and it was disgusting.

"Are you listening, JK?"

"I'm not in the mood to deal with your complain about a nobody police officer. Get a legal way to get our men out of there and try to avoid him till you can process for him to be transferred out of here"

"Okay boss" Jimin said proceeding to leave the room seeing the younger already stripping.

"Jimin. Are there any male strippers among the bitches you brought?" He finally asked as he stepped out of his pants now standing butt naked

"Yes?"

"Get one up here" he said before walking into the bathroom but not without taking a peep at the documents which boldly states

Detective Kim Taehyung

________________
________________

I welcome you to yet another work of mine!

I hope we would enjoy this one together.

Uploading will start soon.

Don't forget to share, vote, comment and follow my account.

I purple you

~taekook_mama