Chapter 30

It is always said that you never know how fast and far you can run until you have to run for your life.

Life or death situations bring out the worst or most from us.

In Taehyung's situation it was the most. His legs pushed against the soil as he ran through the unfamiliar woods as fast and silently as he can . He could hear his heart beating in his ears and had to breathe through his mouths to be able to supply his lungs with adequate oxygen.

He kept running to put as much distance from the crash site and also before his body gave away, he is extremely lucky he did not sustain a serious injury from the accident that is total excluding the blood he keeps blinking away from his eyes. He made sure not to run through a clear part. Of course Namjoon would know that but aleast he won't be leaving an easy trail behind.

He slowed down to adjust the unconscious younger on his back before picking up the pace again.

After he pulled his legs out and climbed out of the small window space, He was lucky to find Jungkook not far from the crashed car. He was obviously thrown out of the car when it came to a sudden stop. There was no serious physical injury on him but he was passed out and Taehyung had to carry him. They didn't have time to wait around for the younger to wake up with gun men on their ass.

He has been running for a couple minutes and is sure to have given the crash site a good distance but he just kept running. He wanted to run as far as he could before he would get completely burnt out.

After a couple minutes he thought it didn't feel normal for Jungkook to not be awake with all the bumpy run he has been doing so He decided to look for somewhere secluded to have a look at him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What?!" Jimin yelled into the phone at the news he just received. "What did I contract your men for? If anything happens to him I will drag your assesto hell" he yelled into the phone before hanging up.

Yoongi already heard the phone call was already working to get the satellite view of the area they said their car disappeared from.

"I am flying back right now. I shouldn't have returned without him!" Jimin scolded himself picking around his phone and car key to walk out of the house but yoongi stopped him.

"Don't act irrationally. Before your plane lands it might be too late to do anything"

Jimin paused at that "I shouldn't have left, leaving him behind with that demon child! I shouldn't have left him behind" he kept repeating to himself as he angrily kicked things out of his way.

"Will you calm down. We didn't know The detective was the same person as V.."

"That was the first problem. Why was the both of you comfortable with having a detective hanging around so closely!" Jimin yelled

"JIMIN!" Yoongi raised his voice to the younger to shut up and it worked as Jimin was staring at him with full attention causing him to sigh  "This is not the time to push blames. Call them back and make sure they are on their way to give Jungkook back up. Don't hang up till you hear they have Jungkook on sight, understood"

Jimin nodded and quickly started placing calls to all their partners and business associates he can trust

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung doesn't know how many hours have passed but it is now unsafe to continue running through the woods because the number of gun men have increased and they were literally sweeping through the woods looking for him right now.

He sighed.

He looked down at Jungkook calmly sleeping then down to the wounds he had tied a piece of cloth around to confirm that it had stopped bleeding. He should be awake anytime soon.