Chapter 37

Throw back 1

Kim Woo Taehyung's father was a brutal mafia boss in his prime and he was causing havoc everywhere his name is mentioned but surprisingly to the people around him he was unbelievably in love with Sun-jin. A pretty nurse who Kim Woo was once a patient to.

A relationship bloomed from there but to Kim Woo dismay Sun-Jin refused to marry him when he proposed after a year of their relationship. A dangerous mafia like Kim Woo did not take it likely but instead of harming his lover physically. He went behind her back to seduce and marry her older sister. Aera.

Aera not knowing the true intent of Woo fell heads over heels for the man and it was only after marriage did she know about the whole mafia thing and also how she was never a love interest to the man she was hopelessly inlove with. It has already been a year and half of them been together and 6months of their marriage.

Since she was not treated poorly decided to stay in the marriage. It only after one month of everything staying stagnant. Nothing changed, Woo never touched her not even once that when the thought of leaving finally crossed her mind.

On the fateful night she planned to talk about the divorce her beloved sister showed up at the house standing next to her husband.

"Oh, Aera. Meet my beloved. She will be staying with us from now on as we are expecting a baby soon" Woo announced very happily.

It was the first time Aera was seeing her husband so happy but the thought of her younger sister getting pregnant for her own husband shocked her to the bones.

She followed Woo into their bedroom to confront him immediately but was given the shocker of her life of how she was only in this marriage to spite her younger sister and since she is back into his life Aera can get out of his.

She cried her lungs out the whole night falling asleep on the floor. The next morning she woke up feeling half dead. She still managed to pack a few of her things to leave the house when she heard a knock and the door opened to her sister walking in.

"Eonni?" Sun-jin called out but was ignored. "I know how this looks and I am really sorry things happened like this"

"You are sorry?!" Aera asked "Sorry for what exactly? For watching me marry your lover or making a fool out of me by getting back with him?!"

"I didn't know he was the one you were marrying until the wedding day?! The younger defended

"What bullshit! You should have stopped it either way if you are still going to run into his arms!"

"It's more complicated than that and you were so happy and inlove on that day. I was just happy to see you happy..."

"And yet you opened your legs to my legally married husband and even have the guts to get pregnant"

"I'm sorry..."

"NO YOU ARE NOT! Now get out of my face, I Can't even look at you!" Aera yelled at her before turning around to continue locking her bag, the exhaustion and hurt has turned into anger.

"Eonni, are you leaving?" Sun-jin asked worried

"What do you think Sherlock?"

"Eonni you can't leave. I really need you here, the baby needs you..." Sun-jin pleaded and Aera was dumbfounded beyond imagination

"Sorry I cannot be a nanny to your child" she said still dumbfounded of what her own sister was requesting of her after every thing she has done. She pulled down the box of clothes, ready to leave.

"I'm dying eonni"

Aera stopped in her track at those words. "What?" She turned towards her sister

"Cancer stage 4. I didn't want to worry anyone since I had just a short time to live. Eonni, I really did not mean to hurt you"