Chapter 11

After a good long rounds of sex, they both found themselves on the couch laying opposite each other with their legs still tangled both still butt naked.

"Can I smoke here?" Jungkook asked already pulling out a stick of cigar not waiting for the older's answer before lighting the stick.

Taehyung watched him take a long drag of the toxic smoke into his lungs hold it for a long second with a closed eyes as if reminiscing in the addicting feeling of the act before slowly exhaling the smoke from his nostrils.

Taehyung never liked people that smoke not see a reason to why they do that but watching the brunette with his tattooed sleeve to half his chest dragging and puffing out the substance looked very hot.

His thoughts was cut off by the laughter of the younger.

"What's funny?" He asked looking for his underpants among their clothes flown around the sitting room.

"I would never imagine that I would be bent over talk more of enjoying every bit of it" the brunette said before bringing the cigar to his lips again taking another inhale.

"I'm glad you enjoyed every bit of it" taehyung said and the pride could be heard underneath his voice. When he found the underpants he slowly put them on to go to the kitchen.

He collected two bottles of water throwing one to the younger who swiftly caught it.

Taehyung stood against the kitchen counter intensely watching the mafia boss take a few gulp on the water, he couldn't help draft his eyes down the  well craved jawline to his Adams apple going up and down with each gulp. His chiseled chest, abs and tattooed arms, his tiny waist to his muscular thighs.

He is the definition of a perfect human Looking effortlessly beautiful and sexy in his full naked glory which he doesn't seem to mind and Taehyung not complaining.

"Looks like an epitome of sin" he mumbled not so quietly looking up to the younger who was already looking at him amusedly as if pleased with the comment and urging the older to continue. He still doesn't look fazed at the fact that he is completely naked and exposed to the detective's hungry gaze.

Taehyung was not subtle with his stares either, he ran his eyes slowly over the others naked body, remembering how every part of the body felt and reacted under his hands and can't help but wonder what his skin would tastes against his tongue, how much they would wither or quiver. His tongue unconsciously ran over his lower lips pulling them in-between his teeth and the lips slowly & sensually pull away from teeth grapse.

His thoughts were clearly written all over his face and he didn't try to conceal them to Jungkook's amusement who chuckled bringing the detective to earth.

The detective stared at his face for a while and decided with a sigh that he shouldn't be having such thought of the mafia boss. Not when he isn't sure this is going to be a continuous thing between them.

"I can't cook, so is there something you want to eat and I can just order them. I'm sure there is some store still open by this time" the detective finally spoke turning towards his refrigerator to look for something edible before he makes an order.

"I'm fine" he heard causing him to walk back into the sitting room seeing the younger getting dressed. "I have somewhere to be in a few minutes " Jungkook added as he picked his clothes to put them on.

"By this time?" Taehyung asked as he looked at his wall clock to see it was passed 2am. Jungkook chuckled at his question as he looked at taehyung who seem to forgot what he does.

"Most of my business is at night" Jungkook winked at him before picking up his phone and car keys walking towards the door and waving the older off before walking out the door.

Taehyung sighed almost in disappointment, he was totally not expecting a goodbye kiss or 'see you later'.

The detective is not a stranger to one night stands but it's usually just sex and he never remembers their face the next day but the mafia boss had left an impression that night that kept replaying in his head in the past two weeks which he only assured himself it was because it's been long he had a good fuck, it was a one time thing and he would get over it but tonight event just ruined it completely.

He sat on his counch throwing his head back with a sigh. Jungkook isn't someone he should be claiming as his but that line has already be crossed when the beautiful mafia boss allowed himself to be claimed for the first time by an unknown person.

His thought was disturbed by the ring of his phone.

He picked it up seeing it was no other person than jhope.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone but what he got back was a complete silence for a long one minute to which he sighed already knowing what was coming.

"Fucking an enemy. Seriously?"

____________________

An enemy?

Thoughts?

See you next chapter soon!!!!!!