Chapter 29

It has been bothering Yoongi too much. So here he was again in front of a laptop instead of enjoying the early morning with a beautiful man in his arms.

Everything was there just the tinny dot to put them all together was unclear. The Kim's Order is just like their own mafia group but on a bigger and older level. The Kim's have two heirs whose real names were not out there but he knows their underworld name to be RM and V. He has connected Rm to be Kim Namjoon because he was the face of the multi billion company of the Kims but V?.

V is a different story entirely, he was famously known as the assassin of the Kims back then. If a job came out and you knew it was V on it, it was best hands off the case. Heard he was personally trained to kill and he did it so well that his fame had made the Kim's name fearsome. It was like having a demon in their mafia group. No one wanted to be their enemy because the head of Kim's order then was a maniac who would loose the demon on your tail anytime. However V disappeared five years ago. There was even a ridiculous rumor that he was only kid and another that he had died.

Now back to the dot that's missing. Hoseok said he came to train to help his best friend who he will now assume was Kim.

So if it wasn't Namjoon then it was V?.

If V died that could be the reason why Hoseok is now working with a detective. But who is Detective Kim to need the heavy cyber protection of Hobi...

"Why are you up?" Yoongi heard the muffled whine from his bed causing him to look back at his bed to see the naked pink haired male half wrapped in his bed sheet.

"Sorry. did I wake you?"

He didn't get a respond, he watched as the younger slowly moved under the sheets and soon his head was peaking out from under it. A smile involuntary appeared on his face at the cute sleepy face.

"Come back to bed, it's too early" Jimin mumbled again burying his face back into the sheets.

Yoongi chuckled

He was barely 19 when Mr Jeon came to recruit him. He had refused the request at first not wanting to work under anyone but the old man insisted or rather paid his way through.

That was when he met the pink haired male well at the time the hair was black. The 16years old gangster and personal body guard of the only child of the Jeon in a form of bestfriend caught his attention.

He only agreed to working on his own terms and part-time for the Jeons but just barely a year of joining them the tragedy befell the Jeons. Before he could get the notification everything happened so fast, they showed up at the Jeons mansion to see the whole thing up in flames literally.

The incident shook all of them to the bone.

They believed everything was gone and the whole gang disbanded. However Jimin sticked around, constantly on his neck to keep looking and looking to no avail. They tried invading the Kims and almost lost their lives.

After several months of almost lossing hope Jungkook suddenly showed up at an orphanage. Yoongi almost missed it but it was like someone purposely left him a trail.

With the help of Jin's family there were able to get Jungkook and the twelve years old has lost a part of his memory after his father death and came as a shock as he declared war and swore revenge on the Kim's.

Yoongi couldn't help but swear loyalty to the Jeons once again. That and Jungkook needed to be protected from anyone that would want to come after him as a Jeon.

His background was completely erased from any database. They built everything back without as much as relating Jungkook to the Jeon family.

Yoongi sighed as he stared at his scene  absentmindedly.