CM Characters Reaction-New Agent

Spencer reid-
He would be very nervous around you, cute awkward shy boy. Always gets nervous and starts ranting facts about the current conversation. Blushes and turns super red. Tries not to get too close in case you leave. Morgan's always teasing him.

Derek Morgan-
Starts flirting with you immediately. Never fails to make you blush. And is constantly partnering up with you to look out for you on cases. Protects you against un-subs.

Aaron Hotchner-
Already has a soft spot for you. Takes care of you and pairs up with you on sensitive cases. You make him nervous and he tries really hard not to show it, but unlucky for him he works with profilers and they all notice almost immediately. Rossi always makes fun of him and you because you both clearly like each other but won't say anything.

David Rossi-
He immediately gets close with you. Talking about shared interests and how everyone on the team is like family. He's very touchy; rubs your shoulders on the jet, side hugs, etcetera.

Emily Prentiss-
She is super flirty with you, but also shuts down any jokes about you two in fear of you being uncomfortable. She has a special nickname for you and punched Morgan in the face when he called you by it.

Jennifer Jareua-
She is SUPER sweet. Always talking to you and giving you tips on how you can get closer to the team members, (i.e. Reid likes books so use that to make friends with him.) She sat next to you on the jet after your first case to make sure you were okay.

Penelope Garcia-
Very kind. She got you a (welcome to the team) cake. Gasped quietly when she saw how attractive you were. After a week, she already had a special, animal themed fluffy chair for you and actually kicked Morgan out of it and onto the floor when he had the audacity to sit in it.

_________________________________________
Please vote <3