Silly Drunk - (David Rossi)

Imagine: David comes home to you being drunk, and acting silly

TW! Mentions of alcohol, and Y/N is silly drunk!

David's pov -

I had just finished up the filed that Aaron assigned me to, and I'm currently in the car driving home. I texted Y/N earlier but they never responded. I didn't worry too much though, sometimes they get busy.

When I arrive home, I open the door and am met with the sight of Y/N half naked; and they're sitting on the kitchen table. Then, they turn their head and see me, immediately jumping off of the table and stumbling towards me. They wrap their arms around me in a big hug and squeeze my body with theirs.

"Well, heyyyy Mr. Pasta Man." They slur out, punching my arm playfully. It's then that I notice, they're clearly intoxicated. I look over to the table that they were sitting topless on, and see a few empty bottles of some alcohol. 

I look back down at them, and now they're nibbling at my arm and making incoherent babbling noises.

"Hey, sweetheart. What'cha been up to?" I ask, picking them up so that they're not hobbling around on the ground anymore.

They giggle and press their finger into my noise with a 'boop'. "Nothing, what were you up to. Huh, David?" They giggle and press an open-mouthed kiss to my clothed shoulder, "I bet you, we're getting into mischief."

I chuckle and begin walking upstairs with Y/N pulling on strands of my hair and giggling. I set them down on our king-sized bed and they immediately begin rolling around in the blankets.

I shut the door and leave them on the bed, then walk into the closet to change out of my work clothes. I slide on some comfy sweats and an old shirt and walk back into the bedroom.

I see Y/n has somehow gotten themselves completely rolled up in the blanket, and they're wiggling around trying to get free.

I chuckle at the sight before asking, "What are you doing?"

"I got stuck." They murmur with a pout. "Help!"

I begin unrolling the blanket and tell them to keep rolling so it will come all the way off of them. They mistake that for "keep rolling until you fall off the bed."

I pick their giggling self up off the floor and set them back down on the bed. I climb in next to them and cover the two of us with the blanket.

Wrapping an arm around them, I hear them peacefully hum and I let out a sigh of relief. Hopefully this means they're going to bed.

I'm nearly asleep when I hear their voice calling out my name. "David?"

"Hmm?" I ask, slightly dazed.

"Would you still love me if I was a worm?" They turn to face me and I see their pouty face.

"Sweetheart, no. You'd be a worm!"

The light from the moon outside illuminates their face and I can see their lip quiver in sadness.

"Oh, sweetheart. I didn't mean it. I love you, even if you were a worm."

They sniffle and smile at me, "Do you really mean it?"

"Of course, I'd buy you your own worm exhibit. And some worm food, whatever that is."

They sniffle again but smile and wrap their arms around me. They bring their body close to mine and nuzzle their nose into my neck.

"I love you, worm. Now go to bed, ok?"

"I love you too, old man. G'night." They say, their arms still aggressively squeezing me.

They fall asleep cuddling me, and now I'm dreading the morning when I have to deal with hungover y/n. Well, crap.