Tickle Fight (Jennifer Jareua)

Imagine: You and JJ have a tickle Fight

You had just woken up from a nap when your girlfriend JJ arrived home. She set her stuff down and instantly went in for a kiss.

You continued kissing for a few minutes when she sat herself in your lap and pinned your hands down. You quirked and eyebrow and smirked at her, but she quickly changed your thoughts when she began tickling your sides. You laughed as hard as you could and pleased for her to stop.

The tickle-torture went on for minutes until Jayj finally had mercy on you and quit. Little did she know that was a bad idea. You flipped her around and pinned both of her arms down with one of your hands and started ticking her neck, her weak stop. She screamed out in laughter but you didn't stop tickling her until she cried.

"You're gonna pay for that!" She yelled as soon as you let her go.

"You started it! That was revenge!" You called out in laughter when she started chasing you upstairs to your bedroom.

Due to her physical fitness she caught up with you quick and picked you up in her arms. She carries you to your bed and practically throws you down. She perched herself back on your hips and started tickling you again. You throw your head back and couldn't stop laughing.

She kept tickling you until you hit her in the face with a pillow. And then the whole night turned into hitting eachother with pillows, tickling, giggling, kissing, chasing eachother so you could tickle the other, more kissing.

You ended the night, as in you passed out from exhaustion, tangled up in a mess of pillows, blankets and the beautiful blonde woman that you get to call your girlfriend. Even subconsciously, you still cuddle and hold eachother as tightly as possible. Two lovers intertwined, in both souls and on the floor of JJ's apartment.
_________________________________________

A/N: this one is really cute 🥰 I love JJ hence the JJ fanfic haha

Vote please 😘