<>

Note: Continuation of the last chapter

Carol has grown really attached to karen over the weeks which turned to months and turned to years. She always played MM2 with her and promised to never leave her side. Carol thought Karen didn't like her back but only if she knew.

Bacon, yet again, was being a dickhead to them. Always mocking them, saying how ugly they are, and much more. Though they dealt with it since they all believed he would change. Carol wanted to tell Karen how she felt. She was scared of rejection.

"Karen, Can I tell you something?" She asked when playing MM2. "Yes, what is it Carol" karen answered as she looked at carol. Strugglingly with how to say it, she blurted out "I like you. I always had." She was embarrassed and wanted to leave "wait" she was cut off by Karen saying "You actually do? I like you too. I never knew you felt this way. I mean we have been friends for a while and I can't wait to date you. So carol will you be my gf?" Karen said as she went close to carol. Carol blushed and nodded. "YES! I would love to."

Bacon laughed at them. Carol frowned and karen snapped at him "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP. You seem to not understand how fucking happy we are. YOU are a jerk. You always were. This is why you'll always be a lonely cunt. You are an outcast because you always bring negative in and bring others down. I am happy that I have a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend. And guess who you have? No one. No one would date your ugly ass. I hope you cry yourself to sleep and think about what you done."

"Karen, my love, it's fine." Carol said as she hugged her. Bacon looked at them. He looked long and hard. "I'm sorry."

"It's too late for that. We regret being friends with you. The only one who wants you there is your boyfriend." karen continued before getting cut of by bacon

"He isn't my boyfriend."

"He likes you. I hope you know that. Sorry if I seemed harsh but you were always a jerk to us. I hope you can forgive me and we can move on."karen apologize as she turned to carol. Carol was silent looking at the ground.

Since Slender has the time to, i'll play MM2 with carol and karen. Bacon joined and waited for them to notice.

"Oh. I didn't expect you to join Jake. Hi!" Karen said. "So did anything new happen?" Slender shook his head. "I'm planning to do a summer course, once college is finished that's it." He replied. "Also i'm so happy you've guys have been together for this long." Karen smiled and nodded. "I am too." They finished a few rounds. Slender was getting bored of it.

"I'll play this last round." Slender said as he patiently waited for the other round to end. Bacon joined with his old behavior. "I hate you guys." He said as he walked over to me. "I just remember the past and how we were sometime ago."

"Nothing really has changed with you huh?" Karen snarled at him. Slender watch them start to argue and went over to Carol.

"This happens every time. We should get a new group member." She said as she looked down to the ground.

"That'll just make things way worse." Slender said as he went over to choose a map for the next game. It'll be fun to play with someone knew though he thought.

"Oh come on. I know this guy and he'll be so happy to join our friend group. Please dude, he could become good friends with bacon." She pleaded. Slender sighed and allowed her to invite him here.

"Play a few rounds and he'll come. He has to finish something." She said as the game was about to start. Slender was ok with waiting a bit more but not too long.

"Why a new friend?" Bacon muttered. They didn't even ask Bacon or karen about it. They're probably scare them away. Plus, what if they try anything on slender? He wouldn't fucking care but he'll be the only single one in the group and that'll be embarrassing.

Bacon saw his role. It was murder. He waited for the perfect time to attack. Karen was alone and no one was around so he decided to strike. He attempted to stab her but she pulled out the gun. Shit, she was the sherif. Bacon tried to throw the knife but he missed. He started to lose his grip. But as soon as He thought he lost, he got her he ran to look for carol and slender. just like that, Bacon killed them both.

They played a few rounds while they wait for the guy to join. He did and they all greeted him expect for bacon

"Why didn't you say hi to him?" Slender asked and bacon looked away. He didn't want to answer.