<>

Bacon saw it was the new guy. "Why does it matter what we do in private? Are you jealous?" Bacon asked, going into a more joking tone.

"No i'm not jealous but I'm just wondering since you wanted to leave earlier. Well, can I talk to slender alone?" The new guy responded as he turned to the slender. "You can talk to me alone." Slender replied then they both talked privately.

"I'll leave this dogshit game, bye." Bacon said as he left. "Bye bacon." They both said then they continued private chatting. "This  is just a question, I see you and bacon are close. What were you guys actually doing here alone? It didn't look like nothing."

"Well something did happen but I don't want to discuss it right now." Slender said. "I don't think neither of us are ready to say it. So no, I'm not telling you anything." Just like that, slender left the game. The new guy was left alone so he left also.

"Can we play MM2 tomorrow?" Carol asked the group. Mixed responded were sent but majority said yes. "You guys are so fucking bland with your game choices. Can't we play a different game? It gets so boring playing the same old game every day." Bacon said.

"Yet another stupid rant from bacon. You don't have  to play. Stop bring what we like down. It isn't a good look." Karen said then waiting for bacon to respond. After several minutes he did. "Fine. I'll play again but i'll be terrible on purpose."

After other discussions and playing a few games, it was tomorrow. Bacon joined first and waited for his other friends to join. He assumed he joined too early so he went to chat with them in the gc.

"Hey guys when are you joining?" He asked the group chat. They all responded different times so he sighed. After a few minutes slender joined.
"Oh my fucking god where are the others?" Bacon complained. "I swear to god if they don't join within 10 minutes, I'll leave."

"Just wait for them, it'll be fun to do 1v1 rounds." Slender insisted. Bacon bated his eye at him. He personally disagree for reasons.

"I fucking hate 1v1s. Even if some people try to make it entertaining, it's literally just knowing who the sheriff is or knowing who the murder is." Bacon said, crossing his arms. "Even when they try to make it "more fun" it's still boring." Slender shrugged at him. The game was about to start. The roles were give. Slender was sheriff and bacon was murder. Slender searched for bacon while bacon had a plan. He waited for slender to find him in order to do it. It'll probably succeed if he doesn't mess it up. slender neared bacon's location.

Bacon pulled out his knife and went around behind slender. He could see the footprints. He hid behind the wall. He saw slender disappear so he went to follow him again. He was on track and then slender turned around.

"I could hear you following me. You aren't that slick." Slender told him as he pulled out the gun. He aimed it at bacon which caused bacon to throw the knife at gun knocking it out of slender's hand. "Shit." Slender muttered as he went to get it, bacon pushed him on the wall with a knife to his throat.

"At least let me get the gun." Slender said as he stared at bacon. "And where's the fun in that?" Bacon asked as he put the knife closer. Slender carefully reached for the gun since it wasn't a far distance. Bacon pulled away the knife. "Ok fine, you can grab it." Slender stared into bacon's eyes for a few seconds but he then looked to get his gun. He turned around to shoot at bacon. He put it on the trigger and waited for bacon to do something. Bacon stared at him.

"Get up, you look fucking pathetic." Bacon muttered as he put his knife away. Slender got up and aimed to shoot at bacon again. Bacon dashed away which caused slender to search for him again. Where it lead to is a dead end. Slender saw bacon so he tackled him so he couldn't escape.

"Bro what the fuck, do you want me to stab you in the heart?" He asked disheartened as he pulled out his knife, directly pushing it against chest. Slender got up and aimed at him. "Look who's pathetic now."

Bacon side eyed him as he went to get up. He grabbed slender and pull him in. He put the knife behind him. In response slender put a gun to his chin. They stared at each other for a quick second. "I think this can go a lot better." Slender said as he put his hands on the trigger. "Yet you made it complicated." Bacon backed up, careful to not leave an injury on slender yet. and shouted "HOW? this isn't how it was suppose to go."

"Then how? Were we suppose to kiss again? Were you suppose to stab me right then and there when you pushes against the wall? This was suppose to be a simple game." Slender questioned bacon. "A simple game yeah but how did i get it complicated? YOU also had enough time to try and shoot me, didn't you? Is there something you're scared to admit? I'll just end this round, they'll probably here by now." Bacon stated as he threw his knife at slender. They were teleported back to the lobby again. They saw the girls but not the new guy. It would make sense since he was one of the two that voted "no" to play again.

"Oh, I thought you were kidding about joining bacon. ALSO hi Jake!" She greeted them followed by carol saying,"Hey guys! How are you?" Bacon sighed and it was pretty obvious what he was feeling. "I'm personally feeling great. What about you two?" Slender answered.

"Well, you see. We were busy since we were on a date, sorry we couldn't join earlier. I'm good though!" Carol answered holding karen's hand. "Carol, you were the best thing to happy to me. I love you." Karen said as she smiled at her.

"Congrats for you guys. I'm soooo happy." Bacon said sarcastically. Carol smiled anyway. They all just want to avoid causing any problems at the moment.
Bacon felt weird though, not that type of way but in a way that could be consider as a crush. He refused to see it as such and only believed it was just him feeling weird. What he didn't catch on, it was only to one person.