<>

The kissing got more intense, from simple lip touching turned into a sloppy makeout session. Then they remember they were in a public server. Slender pulled back. He didn't know what to say. "I didn't mean for this to happen, I'll just go.  The group chat wants to talk to me. I'll message you later." He said before exiting the game. Slender didn't know how so he just texted the group chat, "hey how are you. Want to voice chat" It seem pretty dry. It was possibly due to the fact that Bacon wasn't talking but he barely talked in there anyway. After a few moments a message appeared agreeing to voice chat. It was by Carol.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea actually. It can keep our minds off of Bacon for the meantime. Also I'm doing great! I went on a date with Karen and it went smoothly." The text said which made him envy them. Sure, his relationship is great in his opinion but it could be way better. It's far from fucking "perfection" in reality. They both hopped onto voice chat and waited for the others. He's surprised it went from four to five to like seven. He waited to see the others. He was getting bored so he asked, "How about a game of MM2 while we wait for the others? It'll be a good time waster."

"Can we play a horror game instead?" She suggested, getting more excited. "Please Jake, I know you hate them since they are either the same or just boring but trust me. I found a good one. I played with the others. Sadly we didn't finish it." She added with a little smile. Nothing too interesting happening. Slender sighed and agreed to join. It better be good or he'll just leave. They hop into a random game however it does look promising.

"Isn't this so fun? It can help you get your mind off of him." Carol said looking around. Slender didn't know how to feel. The atmosphere of the game was scary. The starting area was a corridor. However the doors were all slightly open and had random letters went in. It looked to be long since there was darkness and the only light was coming from the only working ceiling light. Slender tried to go in but he couldn't see past like 6 doors down. He went back and approached Carol.

"What are we suppose to do?" He asked in annoyed voice. He didn't want to do this today but maybe things will get better. "I PROMISE IT'S FUN! Just follow my lead. Go to the door with the #1 and it should have the flashlight in the bathtub." She answered rushing towards the first door. "Why the bathtub?" He muttered then following her and got closer to it. It swung open which caused him to jump back. "Damn, you really are a pussy. This isn't even the beginning." She lightheartedly teased which made him laugh a bit. It wasn't loud but he slowly got in. His heart was pounding and he looked around for the bathroom.

Something fell and the door slam closed. The light flickered off and on. "CAROL IS THIS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN?" He screamed running towards the door. He pulled at it, sweating. His grip wasn't that strong due to his palms being sweaty. He turned back to approach the bathtub. The flashlight was there and he grabbed it. It wasn't helping him, maybe he should've stayed with bacon. He went to the door to open it and the lights turned completely out. He ran out of the room to find carol. She wasn't anywhere but she was still in the game. He didn't know what to do so he just ran into random rooms and leaving them. Then suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. He turned around relived.

"Carol? Is that you?" he smirked running towards who ever it was. He shinned his flashlight on it then something bad happened. His flashlight dropped and he scurried back. He was against the wall, breathing loudly.

Meanwhile with bacon, he was talking with rose. Maybe an actual friend to put up with his bullshit? Wonderful! "You know, I'm happy for you and him. What is he doing right now though?" She said while sitting on a bench. They both left MM2 since they both agree it can get boring as shit after a while. "He's playing a horror game with carol, maybe I should join him. You in?" He replied, with a doubtful expression. Maybe slender's leaving him for the others. They will forget about him and maybe he's glad he's gone Bacon thought. "YES! I would love to join and meet new people!" She squealed, getting up. Something about her made him feel comfort. Matching his energy then getting insanely happy makes him feel happy. He hasn't cursed at her once. Maybe this can be his new friend, one that isn't only his friend because of a group chat.

He joined slender along with Rose. He hurried to find what he needed and searched for slender. "SLENDER.. I mean jake where are you?" He shouted, holding the flashlight. He heard some noises and ran to it. Slender just stood there, it was so dark he couldn't see anything. He shouldn't of dropped the flashlight. The noises got louder and his heart beat way faster. Then he heart running and saw a flashlight.

"Carol?" He asked in a happy tone but was shocked to find it was Bacon. "You're so fucking wrong, anyways you need help? I can find the flashlight for you." Slender blushed and smiled. "Oh yeah thanks." Bacon searched for it and got it. He ran back to slender and gave him it. He grabbed slender's hand and dragged it. Sure he hated what he did but he didn't mind it right now.

"Look, I'm so sorry for everything. I'm just a bad person and boyfriend. I will try to better myself for you and everyone else. I love you and it's ok if you want to break up with me or kick me out of the group chat. I really am sorry, I just don't know how to show it." Bacon apologized and it seemed genuine cause it was. He tried his best to show how he feels. "Look bacon, I'm just playing a game but I really do appreciate it. Just give me time and I love you." Slender replied, holding bacon's hand tighter. It was sending Bacon mixed signals which made him sweat. He let go off slender's hand and walked away.

"Shit, I've blew it." Slender said and bacon was thinking the same thing. They both think they fucked everything up.