The late as hell actual final

I have been gone for a long ass time and let this fanfic rot in the fucking dust forgetting about it, however just recently I remembered it. This will be the last update of the fanfic so say your byes and you can read the old version. Any spelling mistakes you can tell me and I will correct it(maybe).

Months past since then. The distance driven them both heart broken and lonely. The group had a argument and split up. Jade, noodle, and rose are still in contact with bacon. Noodle was more aggressive and more sensitive. The reason being, she loved him yet he never got the hint. He didn't want to get the hint. He doesn't love her, he loves slender. Thats when it happened, the argument. It flashes back in his head, he felt as though when he still was friends with noodle, it was the reason why they both cut each other off and he had enough. Red plays games with him and always laugh with him. Rose wasn't there for what happened, so she was confused on why everyone stopped talking to each other until she got an explanation. Jade comforts him and always tries to give him advice. He sometimes plays with her. Though, he feels as though she is changing, finding new friends. Not replacing him, just slowly moving on.

He looked back at that day, alone in a game where he got on a swing. He swung back and forth, recalling it all. Months ago, in march, he felt love he never felt before yet it all broke. "Wait for me" those foolish words did enough damage in their relationship but what made it worst was that day. It was the reason for the text. The "we won't work out."

They all were walking through a park, on a path. There were several paths and karen, a bitch like always, said "you and noodle should go together. You both are so cute together." Karen smiled, pointing at a path that had flowers plus a bridge over some water. By you, she was referring to bacon. Noodle froze, both in shock and love. She lended her hand out. Jade wanted to blurt out something. The truth is, no one besides them 3 knew. "Aw Jake, are you going to get jealous?" karen teased, as she leaned forward to him. "You are so cute when you are jealous. Is that what he says?" The only thing she received as an answer from him, was a death stare and took a few steps back.

This intrigued her, causing a slight grin as she turned to them. "Karen, my love, listen to me." Carol said, as she gripped her arm. "We don't know if he likes him or if bacon likes noodle. Just stop this shit." Carol advised yet karen elbowed her off. "I advise you to shut the fuck up." Karen snapped, shoving bacon and noodle away. Bacon looked back to see karen walking away. He looked into slender's eyes yet found soulless eyes. Then he heard fighting as he started to walk away with noodle. He then heard a message from someone. It was red since there is most likely no service out here yet to his surprise, it was slender. He turned his phone on silent before replying to him. He then silent notifications.

"Are you choosing her over me?" He asked and bacon groaned. He left him on read and continued walking. While walking, noodle wrapped her arms around his waist, from his back, resting her head on his shoulder. "What the fuck?" He asked, obviously pissed off. She giggled and pointed to a flower. He turned and grabbed it. She swiftly took it out of his hand. It was a dahlias and she smiled. "It's so pretty and pink." She grinned and he muttered, "isn't that shit poisonous?" She shook her head. She informed him that, "We are ok, as long as we don't eat it." She smiled. She then looked around and showed him pictures of flowers. He hated every moment of this. She would then grab another and put one in his hair. She grabbed his wrist and continued their way through the lengthy path.

After a good 30 minutes, most of it was her showing him everything, they seemed to be almost back to where they were. He looked at her and then went to check his phone. He turned it on to see 40 messages from slender, 20 from jade, and 10 from carol. Something must've happened while we he was walking. He was about to walk but before he did, she gave him a tight, passionate hug. "I really did enough this walk with you!" She smiled then blushed before heading off. He stood there both confused and shock. He walked back to see his world turn black. He seen max getting close with jake, karen all bloody, carol panicking, and jade wasn't there. Noodle turned back and muttered, "we should leave." Yet he went past her and stares at slender. "Jake, I miss you." Max muttered yet slender eyed bacon. He walked over, and grabbed him by the shirt.

"What the FUCK went through your head?" He shouted, "YOU left me on read and then DIDN'T bother to reply to my messages. You went with her and I see those matching flowers. Admit it, you like her and you never liked me."

"Let me explain. I was forced to go and I wanted to leave as soon as possible. Please, I do love you and only you." Bacon explained, with tears in his eyes.  Slender rolled his eyes and asked, "so why did you go with her?" And that left bacon speechless, he doesn't know why. Probably because he didn't want to deal with karen's bullshit. Before anything more escalated, carol ran over, with tears in her eyes. She tore bacon away and pointed to karen all bruised. She had a black eye, a bloody nose, and worse. "I don't know what happened, I looked away for a second just to see this." She cried. He turned to slender and muttered, "You..." slender shook his head yet bacon didn't believe it.

Bacon abruptly left after cussing out slender. Yet carol was about to say what it actually was from. Hours later, bacon felt horrible so he went to message slender. He still truly loved him. He hasn't checked his phone for the whole day, he was convinced that jade left because of slender. He finally decided to. They texted each other than he decided to have a date to talk about it. It then lead to him informing the others how slender didn't show up and then more was to be revealed. The argument risen for many reasons, slender blaming everyone and leaving the group chat. Carol writing lengthy, well written apologizes, max saying how he still liked slender but it was complicated, everything was revealed. And everything was destroyed.

Then he goes back to thinking about the situation. Considering it's been months of ignoring and being distance, the infamous, "wait for me" was a lie. The crashing feeling when he got off of the swing and went to text him. He read through all of those messages and his heart fluttered still. He knew he should've moved on but he couldn't. He sent, "I've waited for a long time, I don't know if you still love me or not but I missed you so much." He texted and waited a while. He sat on his bed, he was roommates with rose, jade, and noodle in a nice house. Finally there was a response.

"I still have contacts with carol, karen, and max. Karen has changed for the better, I learned why karen was the way she was however I don't want to discuss it. I got with max again for a few months and I was happy but the feeling for you? It didn't go away. At first, it was easy but later honestly I missed you. I missed your voice, your beautiful face, everything. I'm just trying to say, I don't know if I still love you or if it's just me missing you. If you are implying what I think you are implying, yes I would love to date you but only if you are ready."

"I am ready, I have been for a while. I know it's very out of the blue for me to randomly text you this after all this time. I just wanted to get it off of my chest cause it's been eating for a long time. I'm glad I waited, I will always wait for you." He responded, hoping it's not a setup.

They both met up and started going out. The old group rekindled and tried to resolve the issue. It eventually worked out and they all started to hang out more. Bacon and slender dated in secret, not telling anyone to not cause any problems. They will tell each other when they are ready. That day will come back.