<>

note: mostly about carol and karen since im low on ideas. I'll be finishing it soon so yeah.

A few weeks go by and the only people in the group chat still playing games are Carol and karen. They are still together yet nothing changed much. Hell, they still don't know where noodle went and they are worried for the others.

"Carol, I'm so happy about the time we spend together. I miss the others and it's such a shame we haven't seen the others at all, esp noodle. Should we go look for them?" Karen said, as she hugged carol. "It doesn't mean that we have to though. We could just play games alone and go on dates." She added, pulling carol in for a kiss. They both kissed but carol didn't answer. She just stood there, looking down.

"Carol, do you think they are sick of us? Do you think they fucking hate us? Answer me." Karen questioned, trying to not cry. The thing was they were getting bored of each other. All the shit they've been through was for nothing but to end in pain and misery. Karen stepped back a bit and stared into carol's eyes. It was nothing but dullness. She didn't look sad or happy, she was just staring at the ground. Karen waited for carol to say something, she always will. She loves her so much and would do anything for her. Well anything comes with an expense and not necessarily anything. It's a lot of things she would do for her. She loves her to the point were if she had to die in order for carol to live, she would.  "Carol, are you ok?" She asked.

"Leave me alone, Karen. I need time to settle things. Why don't you look for bacon yourself if you're so worried?" carol snapped at her. She was angry but for what? Nothing at all or is there something she's hiding?

"I'M SORRY! I didn't mean to make you mad but I was so worried for them. If it makes you happy I will look for them. I don't care for bacon as much but the others I will look for." karen responded sadly, as she left the room and getting into her car. She drove and went to the first place she think she would find them.

Meanwhile back with Carol, she realized what she done. "My god, why did I get mad at her? I didn't mean to. I love her and I got mad at her over worrying about her friends? What is wrong with me? Maybe I should just rest and call her later. She'll be fine." She rambled to herself and reassuring herself Karen would be fine.

She went onto her bed and tried to take a nap but the guilt overtook her. She wide awake as time passed by slowly. She switched to the other side of the bed and stared at the window. She got up and went to use her phone. She went to her contact to find her girlfriend's phone number.

It rang for a few seconds then she picked up. "Carol, what is it?" Karen asked, sounding annoyed yet sad at the same time. Carol fucked up this time. "Come home, I am sorry. I didn't mean what I said."

"Like I fucking care, there are bigger issues than you wanting me to come home." Karen snapped and wanting to hang up. "You know if you just let me go the first time I would of been ok? Guess what, i'm going to play MM2 without YOU. The new girl wants to play with me, bacon, and rose. They said they don't want anyone else to join. Yes I found the others so leave me alone."

"This isn't like you Karen, You are so sweet (most of the time) and you always try to not yell at me. What changed?" Carol asked but karen hanged up. Carol sense something was wrong so she went into her car to find Karen. She searched for a while then switched to see if they were in a game. They were so she joined but of course she didn't have permission. She decided to spam text the Karen, hoping for a response. Finally, there was one. "Why are you texting me? Aren't you mad at me?"

"No? I didn't mean it. Why did you get mad at me when I called you?" Carol replied and Karen responded saying, "I did? I'm so sorry about that. I didn't mean a word I said. We are about to finish yet they want me to meet them somewhere. Bacon already left to go on a date with his boyfriend. How about I just go with you?"

Something was wrong, terribly wrong. Karen left and went home to carol. They both hugged and then there was knocking. It got louder and louder. Carol screamed yet she woke up. She must've fallen asleep. She checked the time and it was a hour after karen left. She picked up her phone next to her and called karen.

"I'm about home, sorry for taking so long. I checked up on them and everything is fine. Do you want to play MM2 with me and the others later?" She said and carol agreed to go. Nothing was wrong, she was dreaming. She still had doubts but knowing Karen was ok made her happier at least. They both hoped into MM2 and played with the others. It was just like it was before just with 2 more people.

"I hate this game so much" bacon muttered as the roles went by. He got murder and he went to search for the sheriff. The first person he killed was carol then it was Max. He searched around the building then followed the footsteps. He saw slender so he took out his knife an aimed it. Slender turned around and moved out of the way in time. He took out his gun in aimed it.

"You're so dumb but that's what I love about you." Slender said as he put his hand on the trigger. "I'm not fucking dumb, cunt." He responded as he ran to slender to stab him. Slender pushed him against the wall before he could and put e gun to his chin.

"Say that again, dear." Slender said as he pulled the trigger and the round ended.