7

Note: gays. Short chapter plus super shocking ending
He has to stop lying to himself, to them and especially him. "Slender, can we talk?" Bacon asked, ignoring noodle calling for him. Slender was happy to talk to him. They both left the game to talk. It was dreadful to began the conversation however bacon sighed.

"I feel a certain way towards you and I fucking hate it. I want it to end." Bacon muttered and slender asked, "like do u feel um warm and have butterflies in your stomach when you talk to me?"

Bacon didn't answer. "You know what, I'm sick of waiting, do you want to be my boyfriend?" He asked. Slender thought for a second. He needs time but it's different with him. He didn't want to admit it but he always loved him. He always wanted to be with him but at the same time it felt weird. He thought for a few moments before finally answering.

"Yes, I want to be in a relationship with you." He said. Bacon felt happy, overjoyed, however slender felt this was fake. As time passed, he always saw someone side eyeing him when he would go out with bacon. Maybe they weren't "made to be." He sighed and laid in his bed. They were becoming each other. Bacon was opening up more while slender wasn't opening it up at all. He didn't even talk to him anymore.

For bacon, he tried many ways to contact him again but all was useless. He hang out with the others for the meantime. Slowly, they can finally return to the real world. They weren't fused with their roblox bodies. When slender saw he was back to the real real world he went onto his computer. The group chat was still there, luckily. He saw that they had plans to meet up so he agreed to go. Bacon was happy to see him and asked if they can go places however slender didn't know what to say.

They first went to the park and bacon bought them both slushees. One red while the other was blue. Bacon hoped they can make purple however slender just walked away, leaving bacon alone. "Damn." Jade said, grabbing the blue slushy. She walked away and bacon stared at the red one. He looked around to find slender. He then received a text. "I love you, but this won't work out."

After all of this time, waiting, finally being with him, and waiting for him but in more pain he leads him on. He probably didn't even love him. "I love you too. If it won't, then I guess this is the end." He texted back. He remember when they first met and it was a few days after they fused with their roblox avatars. He saw his face and was happy to see him in real life. He hates to admit it but from the first week, he somehow fell for him hard. So hard it put him in a coma for weeks. But all that is useless as in the end, it's back to square one, waiting.

"Just wait for me and I will wait for you." Slender texted and bacon nodded to himself. He knows in the end this will end terribly and always waiting for someone will just end up tearing you apart.

Note: joke🥺🥺
Ok they get together and live happily ever after ig