<>

After a while of bacon being inactive, the new guy and slender got close. A little too close. It became aware to both Carol and Karen that the new guy have a crush on slender. Carol worried though what would happen if bacon came back.

"Want to play MM2?" Slender asked. He was excited to play it. It took a while however the others said yes. "I want bacon to join us though." Slender mumbled but he accepted it. He just hoped bacon didn't quit. If he did quit though, things's may have been different.

"So, I have a question. Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend or a partner?" the new guy asked turning to slender. Slender stared at him and raised an eyebrow. "No, why do you ask?" Slender answered.  Slender wasn't in the mood to talk at the moment.

"I just think an attractive guy like yourself should finally be with someone." The new guy said as he smiled at slender. Slender didn't know what to say. He just went with what first came to mind.

"I do have my eyes on someone though. It's nothing important though." Slender said as he looked away. "It's annoying when people want to know who I like, what I want to do, how my life is going, ect." He continued knowing that no one cares for his rambling. "It's unimportant to say though. I just like to ramble. Rambling can be fun. Anyways, look new guy why did you ask if I had a S/O?" New guy stared and went silent. Suddenly they saw someone joined.

Carol walked over to them and waved. "Hi!" She smiled and to much of her surprise it was bacon. Karen frowned at first then smirked.

"Hey bacon, can I talk to you alone?" She asked as she pulled away bacon from the crowd. "Just skip this round for me please? You have so much to catch up on."

Bacon shrugged and looked down. "Why the fuck did you ask me to join? I hate doing the same game over and over again." She looked to see if they were gone and they were. She went quiet and whispered in his ear "I think something's going on between Jake and the new guy." She moved a bit back after saying it scared someone will find out.

Bacon frowned at this. "Why would I care about that slender and him do?"

"You don't care? I guess you don't since you refer to Jake as "slender." So if they were to get in a relationship one day you wouldn't care." She said as backed up. He looked at her confused and then remember what he said.

"The fuck you mean? You're saying that the ugly cunt got a boyfriend before me?" He asked as his voice lowered. He almost sounded sad. He caught on and added "like I would care though."

"I'm not saying they are though. They're might be. Well actually it's obvious the new guy has a crush on slender and maybe wanting to steal your place." Karen stated and she notice someone is back in the lobby so she didn't say anything amore.

"It'll be a dream to get kicked out of this group chat. I hate you all." He grumbled at her. He walked back to the lobby to see who spawned in. She followed him. It was slender and he smiled when he saw bacon.

"What do you want?" Bacon asked. He wanted the round to end so he can finally be the murder or just have fun in it.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see you again." Slender replied as he waited. Bacon smiled for a quick second.

A round finally started. Bacon got the role murder. "Finally." He mumbled as he went to find a victim. After a while of searching, his eyes met slender.

"Hey there." Bacon said as he approached slender. Slender stared at him and shook his head. He pulled out his knife and went to stab slender yet before he strike, slender grabbed his wrist tight. Bacon struggled to break his hand free so he used his other hand to punch slender hard in the face. Slender let go and flinched.

"I see." Slender said as he dashed away. "Shit" bacon muttered. He put his knife away and he went after him.Soon, slender met a dead end. "You're so unlucky." Bacon said as he walked towards slender. He slowly pulled the knife to tease bacon. While bacon slowly pulled it out, slender just stared. He could try to make a run for it. Before he could think bacon came charging at him. "You could've of just throw the knife you know."

Slender said as he nearly missed bacon hitting him. He went to use as an opportunity to escape. Bacon grabbed him and pushed him to the wall. "Do you think I care?" He said as he held the knife towards slender's throat. He stared into his eyes for a few seconds. Slender punched him in the face again. Bacon backef up. "There's literally no point. It would be so easier to just aim and throw." Slender said as he attempted to escape again.

"It's more fun this way." Bacon said as he tried to aim the knife at slender. His hand went down. "Plus I suck at aiming." He knew it was a lie. He had great aim but for some reason he didn't want to kill slender. He knew it was just a round but he couldn't bring himself to. After a few moments he decided he had to.

"Throw the knife then. If you claim it's that bad, I should make it out ok." Slender told him. "It'll end sooner, it's so boring to wait" he could tell slender wanted to say more but without hesitation he aimed.

"You're actually doing it. Wow." Slender teased him. He breathed lightly and let go of the knife. He walked back and sighed.

"Did you miss on purpose?" Slender laughed as he walked over to bacon. "Sorry, sorry. I just didn't expect you to miss that badly." Before slender could respond, bacon stabbed him in shoulder and pulled him close.

"You're a dumbass for walking over to me knowing i'm the murder." He whispered. Slender could see the bleeding from his shoulder and he nodded. Bacon let him go and stared at the body.

"Can the sherif just shoot me already?" He mumbled to himself as he walked away. He went to kill the others and the round ended. Bacon went to talk to slender about something.

"Hey slender, can I talk to you about something? You don't have to but please be fucking honest." Bacon asked him

"Sure, what is it about?" Slender replied. Bacon stared at him.