Chapter 14: She's Here!

Nine months, I'm nine months! I'm going insane, I'm extremely nervous. I can give birth at any moment. I'm scared.

The door opened up, and it revealed, Luke. "I could hear you pacing from downstairs."

"I'm scared and excited. But more scared to push something so big. Out-of my private area."

He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. I calmed down a bit. "Breathe, Savy. You are a strong woman, you can do this."

"Okay." I said as he wiped my tears. "Now, how fast can you take me to the hospital?"

He gave me a look and then looked down at the floor.

"Right now." He said as he started to grab my bags and then placed them in the car. He came back for me and picked me up. "It's show time."

I giggled and then winced in pain. Note to self, don't laugh.

..........

After hours in pain, she was finally here, in my arms. My baby was here and I still couldn't believe it.

"She's beautiful." Luke, said as he lightly caressed her cheek. "She looks like you."

I smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Hey, Violet, you are the cutest baby."

I giggled. "At least she doesn't look like the sperm donor."

He laughed.

"That's a rude way, to call my brother." We looked at the door to see Valerie and their parents.

Luke

Marvelous time to arrive. Now I have to explain the whole, sperm donor comment.

"Lucy, you've got some explaining to do." Dad said.

"She was just joking, I made her angry on our way here, so she said that out of anger." I said trying to sound convincing.

"That's still a rude way to call you." Valerie rolled her eyes.

I sighed. They entered the room and sat on the couch as I closed the door.

"Alright." I said as I sat on a chair next to, Savannah. "I forced her to marry me, even though I knew she was carrying someone else's baby."

"Why force someone to marry you, especially with a baby that isn't yours?" Valerie, asked.

"Because at first, I wanted to become CEO. Everything was about power. I had to get married, in order for me to take the position. But it wasn't given to me, immediately. Dad waited a few months after my marriage."

"I wanted to make sure, it was real love, and not well, a forced marriage like you did." He gave me a look. "I had my suspicions about the marriage, mom suggested I waited before taking the position away from you." He explained. "Now the baby part, that one I did think it was true."

"So what now? We know the truth." Mom said. "What about the father, won't he want to see his daughter?"

Savannah, chuckled humorless. "That bastard, has no right, he wanted to throw me at a bus when I saw him months later, after I gave him the news."

I got up and kissed her forehead and then looked at my parents and sister. "From the beginning it was all about power, I cheated on Savannah cause I didn't love her. I wanted to be with Laura. But as we started talking and hanging out more, I started to fall for her. I even do my tie wrong, just so she can fix it. It's one of my favorite things."

"You mean it?" I looked down at Savannah with teary eyes.

"Yes, I love you, Savy. Even though you drive me crazy sometimes." I grinned at her.

She chuckled. "I love you too."

I kissed her and then placed a kiss on Violet's, head. "Your condition was the best thing that has ever happened to me, dad."

"Well, then." Mom got up and took Violet in her arms. "Cutest little thing ever. I'm also glad you look like your mommy."

We all laughed. Well, at least that part is over with. But I still need to talk to dad. Mom and Valerie stayed with them, I went with dad to the cafeteria.

"So, being in power was that important, that you forced that girl to marry you."

I sighed. "Not one of my finest moment. But I don't regret it. I'm crazy about her."

"And you have no problem raising a child that isn't yours?" He sipped his coffee.

"I don't. I'm happy With them in my life." I said truthfully.

"Alright, just don't be an ass, it's not all rainbows and sunshine. When a baby enters your life, everything changes." He said.

I gave him a look. "Dad, she's a baby. She won't change our life that much, like you're saying."

"Alright, I wish you good luck and remember." He took another sip of his coffee. "Don't.be.an.ass."

"I won't be. I'm actually excited for this new chapter in my life."

I smiled as he nodded. How hard can it be, right?