Chapter 25: Hawaii

Luke's parents wanted for the whole family to go on vacation. I can see this vacation having drama, especially since Val and Matt will have to spend two weeks in Hawaii. Let the fun begin.

"Violet, we're going on vacation, not live there." I said as I looked at her suitcase filled with toys and no clothes.

She giggled. "Mommy, my toys need to be with me. They'll be lonely." She pouted as she gave me her puppy eyes.

"You know those cute puppy eyes don't work on me." I said as I hugged her. "Pick your favorite 5, do we have a deal?" I said as I extended my hand.

"Deal." She shook it.

"Knock knock, just came to say bye." Owen said as he entered the bedroom.

"Daddy, you should come with us." She said as Owen picked her up and hugged her.

"Wish I could, but daddy has business. How about I take you and Cole to Disney, next month."

"Really! Can mommy and daddy come too!?"

"Everyone can come. The more the merrier." He smiled at her.

"Yay!" She kissed his cheeks repeatedly. "I love you, daddy."

"I love you more, princess." He kissed her cheek and then put her down.

He stayed a bit more and then left.

"Are we ready?" Luke asked us.

"Yes, daddy." Violet, salute him.

I laughed as he did too. He grabbed our suitcase and put them in the car and then we headed to the Airport

Valerie

I wish I could've gotten out of this trip, but I couldn't, I mean I almost was, and then Violet said I couldn't get off the plane, and Cole joined her too, in his cute baby talk way. So here I am, in a plane, next to Matt.

"Surprised your wife let you come alone."

"She's spending time with her family in, Chicago." He said as he search for a movie.

"I find it very weird that she always has an excuse to not spend time with you and your family, she didn't even let you bring your son. Are you sure she's not interested in your money?" I was taking it too far but I couldn't help it.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're extremely jealous." He smirked.

"Pff you wish." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed. He leaned closer to me and said, "there's a say that goes like this, whatever happens in said place, stays in said place."

"You're playing with fire, Matthew." I whispered.

"Maybe I want to play with fire." He kissed my neck.

I can't wait to land, this man is driving me insane. I'm this close to jumping him.

..............

"Aunty, Val, look at the beach!" Violet said as she jumped in my arms and then pointed at the sea.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

She nodded. I put her down and she dragged Cole, inside the hotel. Grace and Savannah went after them. I chuckled. As I was about to enter, Violet's, dogs made me trip and I landed in the arms of the most handsome guy in the world.

"We meet again." He smirked.

"Bite me."

"I'm counting on it." Matt said with a devilish smile.

He let go of me and we entered the hotel. The hotel manager was chasing Violet's dogs and then you had Violet and Cole chasing the manager. Glad I don't have kids right now. I mean I love those two, but as far as my own. I don't know.

"Come here champ." Matt grabbed Cole and placed him on his shoulders.

And then there's that side of Matt, he loves kids and is really great with them. Violet and Cole love him so much, and I've seen the way he is with his son, he is amazing. I wonder what my life would be now, if I hadn't been scared of love and had given us a chance to be a real couple.

I shook those thoughts away. I grabbed the key to my room and decided to relax before the bonfire tonight.

.............

Since Grace and Savannah were on mommy duty, I went alone to the bonfire. The ambiance was nice, hot guys, a bar and I was in Hawaii. Kinda glad I came. I order a margarita.

"Fancy meeting you here," Matt said as he sat next to me. "A whiskey please."

"Are you following me here?" I asked before drinking my margaritas.

"Maybe I am." He grabbed the glass of whiskey and then drank it. "Keep them coming."

"Same for me, but this time, vodka."

Matt got closer to me and then licked the side of my mouth. I became jello. "Margaritas taste better on you."

"Matt, you're married, why are you acting like this. I mean I hate your wife, but-"

He didn't give me time to react, he crashed his lips against mine and I gave in. I didn't want to fight it, I love Matt, even though I'll never tell him that, since he's already married.

"Let's just enjoy, tonight." He kissed me again. "Just you and me."

"Okay." I whispered against his lips.

For the rest of the night, we danced, drank a lot and then we ended up in my room.

We kissed with so much passion, lust, desire. Clothes came off and he pinned me on the bed and made his way inside me.

"I've missed being inside you." He said as he thrusted me.

I moaned. "Me too."

He went to pound town with me all night. It was a wild night, one I wished it didn't have to end. When I woke up, he was gone. For a moment last night, I thought, maybe this is life giving us a second chance, maybe he'd leave his toxic wife, but still be there for his son. But I was wrong.

Savannah

I put Violet to sleep and then I went to the balcony were Luke, was. I hugged him from behind and he placed his hands on mine.

"I love you."

He turned around and kissed me. "I love you more, babygirl." He caressed my face.

"I'm glad you force me to marry you." I giggled. "Otherwise I wouldn't have met the love of my life."

"And I'm glad my dad force me to either get married, or no CEO position." He pecked my lips. "But when I got to know you, I didn't care anymore about my position at the company, all I wanted, was you."

"I love you, Luke Carter."

"I love you, Savannah Carter." He kissed me. "And our daughter, she is my weakness."

"That she is, I should train you, so that you don't fall for her puppy eyes." I chuckled.

"No training would, help." He grinned. I laughed.

Life has a way of bringing people together. We got together in a very unique way, but I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

A/N: Valerie and Matt  Also have their story along with Violet's, their book is fully released on Amazon. Under the name, it's complicated 2 & 3. It's in both formats paperback and ebook. Link is in my bio. I won't be releasing this story here at the moment.