6. MAY 20

The album is released today.

The world get to hear Harry's House, finally.

I feel like I've had to keep these songs a secret for so long. I've secretly been listening to them for weeks, just have to be careful when I'm out in public.

Harry and I have already shared so many great memories to these songs.

My favorite is sitting on a blanket at the beach with the songs playing in the background. Watching the sunset has at the beach has become a nightly thing while the album plays, cuddled into Harry, at home.

Some of the best times is drunkly singing them at 2 am in the kitchen sneaking snacks. Dancing on the counter and singing as loud as we can, although Harry's singing voice is obviously much better than mine.

"You're back!" I say to Harry as he walks through the door from yet another interview, he's been so busy these last few months with everything. I give him a big hug. "How was it, how are you? It's so soon." I look at him with a big smile and his face lights up.

"I'm good, excited, nervous." He hugs me tightly.

We invited everyone over to celebrate the album release. We hung out, danced, and sang waiting for it to be released to the world.

After a few too many drinks I decided to make a toast. "I am absolutely in love with this album. You all are so incredibly talented." I say to the group of people who helped Harry create this album. "You all have welcomed me in like family and I will love you forever. H, you killed this. There is nothing you can't do. I could not be more proud of you, I wish I had the words to express it. I love you and the album with all I have, the love of my life." I say before Harry hugs me by my waist holding me tight.

"You, baby, are the reason this album is what it is. You were the inspiration, my home. I love you." He says kissing my cheek over and over.

6,311,477 likesharrystyles Harry's House

6,311,477 likes
harrystyles Harry's House. Out now.
66,882 comments

@rowanjames incredibly proud of you H.

@charlijames IT IS EVERYTHING

@harryfan I'm home now

@harryfan2 sobbing

@harryfan3 YOU are the love of my life

@harryfan4 home is where Harry is