43. TWO YEARS

I didn't know if this would confuse people or not but in my eyes they've been together for 2 years. Realistically it would be one year but I started writing this so long ago and in my mind their relationship is so much deeper than that. They started dating during the US tour and then (for the story) Harry's House was released about a year after that, I hope that makes sense. Enjoy:)

& I hope you guys are loving the book as much as I am creating it!

1,834,772 likes
rowanjames two years loving you, a million to go. my best friend, my rockstar, my lover. forever & ever H. 

32,857 comments

@harrystyles My everything

@charlijames this stopped the world

@emma.jones so fucking cute

@annetwist ❤️

@syd_peterson #rarry4life

@sarahjones love you two!

@harris_reed my angels

@hadleyhansen this is everything

@gemmastyles My heart!!

@harryfan oh my god

@harryfan2 HOLY SHIT

@harryfan3 this is the cutest thing I have ever seen

@harryfan4 hey! wanna trade lives?

@harryfan5 the way they look at each other

@harryfan6 wasn't prepared to this the second I opened my eyes

@harryfan7 why is no one talking about the fact that he's LITERALLY CHOKING HER

  — @harryfan2 he really meant it when he said choke her with the sea view

7,149,878 likes
harrystyles I will always love you.
37,934 comments

@rowanjames forever & ever and ever and ever

@charlijames crying

@annetwist My favorites!

@harry_lambert ❤️❤️

@emma.jones love this so much

@harryfan no one talk to me

@harryfan2 her smile

@harryfan3 alexa play that should be me

@harryfan4 they're so cute I can't

@harryfan5 going back to bed

@harryfan6 when is it my turn to be happy

@harryfan7 I love this

@harryfan8 August 1 is my birthday but instead I will be celebrating their anniversary

@harryfan9 this is what he meant when he said tomorrow is a special day🥹

@harryfan10 I have never felt so many mixed emotions in my entire life

Two years with Harry.

It seems like we met a month ago, but also like we've known each other a lifetime.

The best two years of my life. I love him so much it hurts. He makes me the happiest girl in the world every single day.

What a perfect way to celebrate, an entire European tour.

We spent today back in London at Harry's house with some much needed time at home.

We spent all morning in bed, had a picnic out back, swam in the pool, and are finishing the night with a bottle of wine watching the sunset.

It was simple yet perfect.

Especially after months on the road.

I can't picture my life any other way and I don't want to. With Harry is when I am happiest.

"Stay here." Harry says going in the house with no other explanation, I have a feeling I know what he's doing.

"Ok, close your eyes." He says as he walks back out and comes and sit back down next to me.

"Don't peak." He warns. "I have your present." He says as he places it in my arms and I can tell right away by the feeling that it's a guitar. "Open." He says full of excitement.

"Harry, oh my god." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Your very own." He smiles back at me. "Give it a try, I haven't been teaching you for nothing."

I strum a few lines of Grapejuice before stopping to look at it all, every little detail.

"I painted all of these." He softly says. "With some help."

"Shut up." My jaw drops looking closer at the details. "This is the best thing ever, I love you." I jump into his arms hugging him tightly.

"Each little drawing has a special meaning, some are from song lyrics, places we've been, just memories together."

We look at each and replay the memory that goes along with it.

"Chicago for where it all started, pancakes for your secret recipe and all the memories of breakfast in bed, this one is supposed to be from Ireland, hotels for the thousands we've called home, this one's for Italy."

"Aw, Harry this is so sweet and thoughtful. I love it. I love you." I hug him again kissing him over and over. "Now let me give you mine, follow me."

We walk in through the house where I have my gifts laid out. "Close your eyes, it looks random but just wait I'll explain." I hold his hand leading him to stand in front of it.

"Ok open." I say standing next to him with my arm around him.

"Wow." He says as his eyes dart around at each.

"I know it looks random and like a lot but throughout the tour in each city I bought a little something to remind us of that place. Some are small, like magnets, key chains, or other things and some are bigger. With each is a note with where it's from and a little memory."

Harry has the sweetest smile on his face as he takes an overview of them all. "This is so thoughtful baby."

"We kind of had the same idea, just in different ways." I giggled.

"That one I bought in Spain, I thought we could use it as a fruit bowl." I explain as Harry looks at the first one reading the note.

"That one is from Turin, apparently the best wine and olive oil there is. This one is one of my favorites, I got in Vienna. I was out for a walk and came across an art fair and fell in love with this piece." We went around looking at each little gift and reading the memory I wrote along with the city.

"I love each of them so much, this is so special. Thank you Rowan." He hugged me kissing my forehead.

"You mean everything to me, H."