42. LISBON, PORTUGAL

"Ah, screw it." Harry pauses. "I have one more very special person I need to thank tonight." He smirks as he looks back at the band. "She's gonna hate me. But tomorrow's a special day." Harry begins his speech walking over to the side of the stage I'm on.

"Everyone say, we love you Rowan." He says to the crowd and they all yell it back to me. My face is beat red for sure, what is he doing?

"I was told if I ever did this she'd kill me, so I guess I'll be paying for it later." I try and hide my smile as he talks to the crowd. "She's traveled all around the world with me now, been at every show, and is my biggest supporter. Having you here means everything to me."

"Ro, I know I've told you countless times but I'm gonna do this anyway." He pleads to me. I could cry this is so overwhelming, but nothing prepares me for what he says next.

"I am so grateful for you, for being here, for supporting me, for loving me. You mean more than everything to me. You have my heart. You forever will be my inspiration. Life with you is better. Meeting you changed my life and I couldn't imagine it any other way. You bring out the best in me. You are my happiness, my light, my love, you are my home. Anywhere with you is home. I love you with all I have, baby. The love of my life." Harry says everything directly to me and I know everyone in the room is losing their minds but everything around me is blurry. I'm only focused on Harry, like we are the only two in the room. Time is frozen as we smile to each other. I wanna run up there and kiss him so badly.

"This one is always for you, Ro." He says as Love Of My Life begins to play. I'm still frozen as he sings this song about us to the world although I always feel he is singing each directly to me.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I mouth to him and blow him a kiss.

'Baby you were the love of my life' we both sing looking into each other's eyes. My hands are up in the air as we sing this lyric to each other. Harry reaches down holding my hand and kissing it softly.

My hands rest on my heart, my cheeks, or up in the air as I sway back and forth to the beat with tears falling down my face singing the rest of this song.

How is this my life?

And when is this going to be over so I can hug him?

The next few songs seem to take a lifetime, not that I don't enjoy them. I just want to be in his arms.

Finally he's off stage and I run into him faster than I ever have jumping into him wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"What was that for?" I say into his neck as we hold each other tightly.

He looks at me wiping my tears away making him laugh.

"I couldn't help it." He shrugs still with a smile on his face.  

"I love you so much it hurts." I say before our lips connect.

"What's my punishment?" He smiles against my lips.

I kiss him back. "This." I say kissing him again.

"I meant every word I said baby." He hugs me tighter.

" He hugs me tighter