16. DUBLIN, IRELAND

"How do you do it?" I ask running into Harry's arms after he comes off stage. "You kill it every time."

"Cause I'm thinking about you." He adds his typical cheeky comment and I hit his shoulder.

"I wanna go to this bar I saw earlier while you guys were at sound check, pub I mean."

"We leave early tomorrow." Harry starts to come up with an excuse.

"Exactly, we can't come to Ireland and not go to a pub." I plead.

"Well I was thinking of doing something else." He smirks running his fingers down my back pulling me into him connecting our lips.

"Ya know maybe if you're real lucky after we get home from this pub you can have your little wish." I say over his lips before kissing him again and then grabbing his hand leading him out to the car.

"You're a good persuader, I guess the pub sounds fun." He jokes admitting to my plan.

Harry for the most part doesn't party while touring but makes a few exceptions especially when their isn't a show for a few nights. Tonight he just decided to have a few drinks, I on the other hand had enough to be slightly drunk.

Drunk enough to want to sing karaoke.

There were 2 girls around my age there that were fans and were at the show. They were super sweet and polite just wanting to say hi but they were fun so I invited them to hang out for the night.
We all convinced each other to sing together.

The place wasn't even close to full so I couldn't embarrass myself too much.

"What song should we do?" They look to me I'm assuming secretly hoping I will say a song by Harry so they don't have.

"I say Kiwi." I vote. They both immediately agreed having the guy start it.

We sang and danced like Harry does on stage and pretended to do the whale at the end.

I reached my hand out motioning for Harry who was watching from afar to come join me on the mic.

"Quite the performance, babe." He said putting his arm around me. "You guys were awesome too." He said to the girls.

"Learned from the best." I smile up to him. "Your turn."

"Vocal rest." He says rubbing his throat.

"Hm yeah right. You got this." I hand him the mic as he watches me type in the next song as his face turns into a smirk.

"Anything for you I guess, darling." He says.

"This is why we all love you, you make what we all want happen." One of the girls says as I go stand by them to watch our private performance.

The beginning notes start to run through the building grabbing everyone's attention.

Lay where you're laying
Don't make a sound
I know they're watching
They're watching

I don't know what I did to myself because I don't think I'm going to survive this.

Watching Harry on stage in front of thousands is one thing but he is singing this song directly to me.

We always have music on at home and in the car and I am always getting my own private concerts of songs and playing ones I wish he would cover.

But this song, the dark lighting, his hair falling perfectly, his hand on the mic, and the look in his eyes might literally kill me.

He is singing into my soul.

You
Your sex is on fire

The dark of the alley
The breaking of day
Head while I'm driving
I'm driving
Soft lips are open
Them knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying
You're dying