19.

Harry always does sweet things for me and makes me feel so loved and special. He always has everything planned out especially when traveling, I rarely get the opportunity to do anything for him. Even as simple as plan a date.

And he definitely deserves it. He's so loving,  hardworking, and caring I wish he knew even the slightest how special he is.

I've finally been able to sneak away and plan a night for us.

I've been ignoring his last few texts wondering where I am.
Where'd you go?
Let's go for a walk
I'm in the room, let me know when you're ready

Meet me out back of the hotel. I text him.

"Where've you been?" He asks pulling me into a side hug as we begin to walk on the sidewalk keeping his arm around me.

"Making us a little date." I say looking up to him.

"I wondered what you were up to being all secretive earlier." He giggles. "What's the plan then, love?"

He knows how much I love everything he does for me but he also knows how frustrated I get that he beats me to it anytime we both have the day off. So he's giving in and letting me go along with my plan.

"You'll see." I push his side using his own line on him.

"This is cute." He says as we arrive kissing my temple.

"It's nothing crazy, just wanna spend time with you." I say hugging into him.

"It's sweet, thank you."

We get onto the boat where I put some snacks and wine for us.

Harry and I were able to spend sometime together, just us getting to catch up while enjoying some snacks, wine, and taking in the new scenery of Norway as the boat driver took us around while the sunset.

"What's been your favorite memory so far?" Harry asks.

"How can I pick just one? Like obviously watching you on stage is a dream come true. Wembley has to be up there. But probably Ireland. I love everyone, getting to spend the day hanging out and not working was fun. And that night we watched the sunset together. It was like the first time we'd gotten to really spend time together since the start and times like that and this mean so much to me. You don't understand how good you are to me."

"Alright, we don't need to make everything all cheesy and romantic." Harry teases me.

"Says you." I scoff at him since it's always him that makes everything seem like a romcom.

"You mean the world to me, I'd do everything for you. You know that." He says simply but his words hold more meaning than he knows.

"What about you, what's been your highlight so far?"

"Wembley for sure, are you kidding." His smile grows just thinking about it. "I get chills thinking about it. I never thought I'd come close to anything like that. I love every show but nothing will top that."

"You should be so proud of yourself. You deserve it all."

"But my favorite memory with you on this tour is probably that night we didn't sleep, you were wild." He says and I again scoff at his response.

"I'm kidding, kinda." He laughs at himself. "But I will always love watching you when I'm on stage. I wish I could stare at you the whole time. And I know you always look forward to what I'll wear for each show but watching you choose each outfit is so sweet to me, I don't know why. And I think tonight will be added to my favorites list too."

"Hanging out backstage, getting ready for each show will always make me feels like a rockstars girlfriend." I add.

"Well that you are, huh." Harry points out.

"That I am, you rockstar."

We spend the rest of the night looking over the water cuddling with each other and pointing out different things we see. I could say it a million times I could not love anything more than him.