82. CHICAGO V

"Happy birthday!" I was woken up with a loud cheer from my friends.

"Aw thank you guys." I smiled looking around at them all and the decorations.

We started the day at breakfast and then went to a ceramics class. I miss getting to do things like this with them. It brought back so many good memories.

We went back to the hotel to relax before the concert.

"Happy birthday my love." Harry wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Thanks baby."

"Ready for your birthday date?" He asks with a smirk as I give him a look. What has he come up with?

"I didn't think you'd have time."

"You think I would be too busy to spend time with my girl on her birthday?" He grabs my hand and leads me up stairs all the way to the top of the hotel.

Outside is filled with flowers and a table set for us.

"Harry." I smile hugging into him.

"You know this is the first place I took you." He says and I almost have tears in my eyes.

"I do, this is so sweet. Thank you, H." I kiss his lips.

We sit with some wine looking over the city sharing our favorite memories from that first trip in Chicago. It's where it all started.

"I still can't believe this is my life. I know this is cheesy but you have made me the happiest girl alive. I am so in love with you and our life together."

"You bring me the most love and happiness everyday, Ro." He kisses the top of my forehead. "I wouldn't wanna do this with anyone else."

We joke about how shy I was the first time we were here and how afraid I was to open up about anything. We share our dreams for the next year and what we hope to accomplish.

On the way to the arena we stop for some ice cream with everyone. Backstage we all sing and dance as we get ready for the show.

"Rowan." Harry says as his jaw drops seeing my outfit. I try and hide my face from embarrassment but Harry holds onto my hands looking me up and down. "You look," He pauses. "I'm speechless baby, you look hot. My shining star. I'm in love." He kisses around my cheeks and neck.

"Maybe the show will have to wait." He smirks against my skin.

"Uh uh." I push away giggling.

"You're lucky performing is a close tie as favorite thing to do." He jokes.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"You ready for the show of your life?" Harry smirks to me.

"Don't do anything stupid." I warn him.

"No promises." He smirks. "It's all cause I love you."

"You're lucky I love you too and a little embarrassment won't change that. Have fun, H."

I go out to meet my friends who are already on the floor. "You're late, he's late." Emma teases.

"And I can see exactly why." Sydney says taking my hand spinning me around to see my outfit. "Holy shit. This is hot."

"Harry's not going to take his eyes off of you tonight." Hadley says.

"That's nothing new." Charli jokes.