4 - What's Your Name?

Peter POV.
Small hands were shaking me awake. As I looked slightly down, I saw that the girl the owner of the hands was. I also realized that I was still in my suit. AND. That I'll have to explain to Aunt May today. But I shook it off for now.

"Morning."

I took off my mask and smiled at the little girl.

"Did you sleep well?"

She nod. I took my phone and looked at the time.

Fuck. It was already 7:40am. Wait. What Am I going to do with..

"What's your name sweetie?"

She mumbled something but that was no problem thanks to my super hearing.

"Eira? That's a beautiful name."

I smiled at here. You know what. Fuck school. I'm gonna skip today. Another BIG mistake.

"Are you hungry?"

She looked up at me like she saw a ghost. Just then her stomach began to growl.

"I take that as a yes."

I held my hand out for her to take which she did and we walked together to the kitchen. I pulled her up on my shoulders and started making sandwiches.

After we ate, I took her to the bathroom and she took a bath. While she did so, I took the clothes, stitched the ribbed parts and put them into the washing machine.

By the time she finished the clothes were of course not ready yet so I gave her one of my t-shirts.

While we waited we cuddled on the couch and got to know each other better. We earned more trust to each other and she talked more.

It turned out she loves to talk but that's the reason her parents left her on the streets.

I told her about school and friends. I also told her about Tony. And then the clothes were finally clean but sadly still wet.

I took her and the clothes up on the roof and there I threw it in the air and catched it with my webs, spinning it in the air. Eira laughed at my doings.

Thanks to the hot temperatur the clothes were actually dry after 5 minutes spinning. Well...almost completely dry. We went back inside and she changed into the clothes. While she did so, I took my phone.

Ned

Ned
Where are you?

You
Skipping today

Ned
You have to come fast
There's a test made by Tony Stark and the one with the best score gets to maybe be his personal intern or just a normal intern

You
No way!

Ned
Be quick
It starts in 15 minutes

I put my phone away and looked at Eira who came out of the bathroom.

"Hey Eira. I actually decided to skip school today for time with you but there's a test made by Tony Stark himself today and the one with the best score gets to be an intern at Stark Industries. It would be a big dream come true for me but I don't know what to do with you."

" Go. I'll wait in your room."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go. I'll be perfectly okay."

I smiled at her.

"Thanks. I promise I'll try to be as fast as I can. Love you."

I kissed her forehead. She giggled and then I was already outside running to school, knowing that it'll be faster then with the subway.

When I arrived, Ned had already reserved a place for me next to him. I looked at the paper that what I think an intern is gave everyone. Easy.

"You can start now if you finished you take your things, come to us and give it to us. After that you can leave."

I grabbed a pen and filled everything out. In the middle of my doing, I looked around seeing that me and Ned were like the only ones who really wrote something.

Everyone else was only writing hear and there something. I shrugged it off and continued.

After around 15 minutes, I've finished. I took my things and left, earning a sceptical look from the intern that I gave my test to. I didn't really care. All I cared for was going back home. I already left Eira long enough.