14 - Phobia of SPIDERS!?!?

Peter pov.
We went to the Avenger museum and everyone split into their groups and looked at everything.

Mr. Hammington left to contol the answers on the the clipboard while Ned left to the Spider-Man part.

Me and MJ followed him not being interested in anything.

"No way!"

"What?"

I looked at Ned who looked shocked at me.

"You're scared of spiders?!"

"Maybe?"

I turned my head away and covered it with my hands, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Why? I mean you're Spider-Man!"

"Not so loud! And imagine getting bitten by a spider and get this super spider powers that let you hold a bus over you with ease."

"Yeah.. Makes sense. Sorry."

"No problem."

We looked at all the other things and soon the teach joined us, giving the clipboard back.

As I looked more clearly at him, I see that his face was chalk white.

A quarter of an hour later, Sam got everyone back together and we walked to really big cafeteria that was full with employers and interns.

I saw and heard how Flash walked at multiple tables asking if they knew me.

Every answer was a 'yes' or a 'heard of him'.

I smirked to myself but that grin was soon gone.

I heard a light screech from the vents and stepped to the side.

Just some seconds later, Clint was standing next to me.

"Hey Sp- Pet. How are you?"

The whole group looked at me and I wished for the first time in a long time that it was me who died in the fire and not Eira or May.

"P- pretty good. What about you?"

"Ah.. You know. The usual. Oh right. I almost forgot the actual reason why I'm here."

He jumped to the vents, grabbing something while doing so.

When he was back down, he gave me a box with what I think are Bucky's great cookies.

I snached it away and opened it.

Yep. It were Bucky's cookies.

I took two and gave them to MJ and Ned and then I took one for myself.

I smiled with a full mouth at Clint and gave him a fast hug.

I mumbled a quiet 'thanks oncle Clint'.

It may have been quiet but he had his ear aids programmed so that he could easily hear as good as me.

He nod and turned to Sam.

"When you're done with the workshop, please come to the old training room. Me and Nat want to show some helpful self-defence tricks."

They nod and Clint looked at the other kids that were now bombarding him with questions.

He just smiled and jumped back into the vents.

"Okay. Okay kids. Sit down and eat or else you won't be able to get to learn some self-defense."