10 - Angst

TW - Angst/unalived people

Peter pov.
The explaining and questioning was awkward but went better then I thought.

Just as I finished, Eira came back.

"All clean!" she said happily and smiled bright at me.

I smiled back at her and said "That's good."

"C'mon kid. Time to continue our drawings."

With that, Steve and Eira walked away.

"Where do I put the plate?"

"Leave it there. I'm going to take care of that."

I thanked Bucky and followed Tony to the lab.

We worked on the Spider-Man suit that was supposed to be a surprise for me.

But that had to come to an end and me and Eira were driven back home by Tony's personal bodyguard and head security of SI, Happy.

On the way back, Eira fell asleep, so I carried her inside.

I thanked Happy a last time before he drove away.

-

The continuing days were awesome.

Happy would most of the time get me from school and then we get Eira from the kindergarten we enrolled her in and go to the tower where the Avengers take care of Eira and me and Tony work on helpful inventions.

Eira sometimes comes to the lab and watches us or tries to help us.

Everything went perfect. No problems.

That is what made me unsure.

Live can't be perfect. Especially when you're a Parker.

With the Parker Luck at your side, nothing can go right without something going wrong.

That is the reason why I'm sitting here in the apartment surrounded by flames and the dead bodies of Aunt May and Eira in my arms.

I cried.

The fire was soon gone and the police officers and fire men were trying to get me out there.

But I stayed and cried.

Cried till I couldn't anymore and feel unconscious.

The only thing I could register before passing completely out was, someone familiar talking to the officers and then taking me bridal style.

When I woke up, I was laying in a king sized bed.

I jerked up and looked panicking around until my eyes stopped at a all to familiar person.

It was Tony. He was sitting on a chair next to the bed, sleeping with his head on his arms that are lying crossed next to me.

I leaned against the headboard of the bed and relaxed as Pepper came inside.

"Looks like you finally woke up."

"How long have I been out?"

"Almost a day and a half. Tony hasn't eaten and left the room ever since Clint got you out of the apartment."

I froze. All the memories of the accident came back.

Tears started to stream down my face.

I heard shuffling next to me and then someone was hugging me.

I didn't know who it was but I didn't really care.

I snuggled into the warm grip of what I think is Tony.

"Shh... Let it all out. I'm here."

It was the all to familiar voice of Tony. Which means that I was right.

I slightly calmed down. Tears were by now long gone but Tony didn't let go oft the hug.

After some time I heard sound coming from the vents and then, Clint feel face to face with the floor down.

He groaned out of pain which made me chuckle slightly.