5 - Aunt May

Peter POV.
As I arrived back home I heard laughing and talking from inside. I recognized both voices.

It were Eira and Aunt May. Shit... I completely forgot about Aunt May. I unlocked the door and went inside.

"Hey guys."

Both looked up to me.

"Hey Peter. Care to explain how you found this sweet little cinnamon role?"

"I.. Uhh..."

"He saved me from two pedophiles."

She ran over to me and jumped up. I catched her and chuckled lightly.

"And you didn't tell me? I'm hurt."

"Sorry. You weren't there and I wanted you to meet her personally and not find out about her over the phone."

She smiled at me and then looked at Eira.

"If that's so.. Welcome to the family Eira. Why don't you go to Peter's room?"

She nod and left to my room while, Aunt May turned back to me.

"Now... Where were you and why did you leave her alone?"

"I can explain that part. It's so that I decided to skip school today so we can get clothes and all but then Ned told me that Tony Stark made an own test for us and the one with the best score gets to be an intern at SI or even his own personal intern."

"That's great and all but what are you going to do with her when you become an intern. And you can't skip school for the rest of your life."

Fuck. I completely forgot about that part.

Aunt May sighed.

"I can watch over her while you go to school but not the part of the intern thing."

I nod and hug her.

"It's not like I will be the smartest. Ned said that the test was written in every school in New York."

She let go and pushed me lightly away

"Now go to your kid."

She smiled at me. I smiled back and then left to my room. Eira was sitting on the bed and had my phone in her hand. As soon as I was inside she looked up at me and smiled bright.

"Mr Tony wrote to you again."

I sat down next to her and she showed me the chat.

Tony

Tony
Hey kid
Oh shoot. You have school. Sorry.

You
Hey old man
And yes I have school but I'm skipping:)

Tony
You shouldn't skip school. School is very important.

You
I know
But there are more important things

Tony
Like?

You
My kid
And we are rn discussing who the best Hero is and I say Iron man while she says Spider-Man. What do you think?

Tony
Wait.
You weren't joking?!

You
No and she is rn sitting next to me

Tony
Tell her I said hi.

You
Now answer my question and btw...
She's reading with me

Tony
Im with the girl.
And if that's so...
Hey little girl.
What's your name?
I hope your father behaves and is nice to you.

You
Hey old pedophile
My name is Eira and yes he behaves perfectly

I couldn't stop laughing. I love this girl. She definitely comes after me in the behavior if she would be my biological daughter.

Tony

Tony
Not nice.

You
But she's right.

Tony
Ey!

We both laughed so hart that May even had to come inside to check if we're okay.

Tony

You
Why Spider-Man?
He's lame
Iron man is so much better just like Tony Stark

Tony
Kid
They're the same

You
Ik but still

Tony

If you like him so much you should go to school. He made a test for students around your age. You could become an intern at SI.

As I read that I instantly stopped laughing. How did he know that? Wait.. Is this just a coincidence or... The name. The age. The hacking thing.

Eira looked at me with confusion written all over her face.

"What's wrong, Dad?"

I was suddenly pulled out of my train of thoughts by Eira. She was shaking me but stopped as soon as I looked at her with my hands on her shoulder.

I hugged her, shocking her but she instantly hugged back.

"Sorry, sweetie. I didn't want to scare you."

I hugged her and we both looked at the phone again.

Tony

Tony
Kid?
You there?
Looks like you left.

Peter
Nope
Still here
And I also already wrote it
Was pretty easy

Tony
There's no way that that was easy for you.

Peter
Why not?

Tony
That test was not supposed to be easy.

Peter
How do you know all that?

Tony
I made it.

"Knew it."

I looked at Eira who was laying with her head on my lap, dozing off.