13 - Field trip, Yay!

Peter pov.
"Who of you wants to start?"

Of course, Flash had to push everyone away and scream 'me. me'.

Everyone went through and I realized something.

Shit. FRIDAY will say my full name and level.

It was Ned's turn.

"Guy in the chair. Level Family and Friends. Hello Ned. Peter is right now not home but I already informed him of your arrival. Why are you using this entrance?"

"Thanks FRIDAY but I'm only here because of a field trip. That's why I use the central entrance."

The class looked shocked at him and Sam was impressed.

Questions were started to be asked but he ignored it and let MJ go through.

"Miniboss' future wife. Level Family and Friends. Hello Miss MJ! I guess you're here because of the field trip too?"

Me and her blushed. Fuck you Clint.

"Hey FRIDAY. And yes, I am. Please change my name back and don't let Bird brain change it."

"'Miniboss' future wife' can't be changed in order of 'the second best hero'."

We rolled our eyes and I walked through.

"Miniboss. Level Avenger and Personal intern of Stark. Hey Peter. I didn't inform your Father yet, since you are probably also here because of the field trip?"

"Yep and thanks FRI."

I turned to look at my group and saw that they were staring at me with wide open eyes.

Even Sam was shocked.

"H-how? Why did FRIDAY say Level Avenger?!"

"Uh.. Idk? Maybe uh.. Maybe a system failure?!"

"Why did she call you Miniboss?!"

I ignored Flash and looked around.

There were some employers that were looking at us confused and some that were laughing slightly.

"Why don't we just continue and forget about all this."

Sam nod and continued stuttering here and there.

"O-okay so.. Everyone please uh.. Please make groups of four."

The group made groups of four. I was of course with MJ and Ned but we still needed someone.

"You three and me. There has already been to much trouble with you."

We looked shocked at Mr. Harrington

I had this feeling telling me it can only get worse.

Which it did.

Every group got a clipboard with questions on it. I read all of them and let Ned and MJ go over it first.

They wrote everything the knew on it and gave it to the teacher.

He didn't write anything else on it and just looked at it.

"You were supposed to write it down while doing the tour and not already in the beginning. There are probably many things wrong."

"Can I have it?"

He nod and gave it to me.

I looked over it again seeing what they wrote and corrected two things while answering every left question.

"That was easy. I mean c'mon. How did you get question 13 wrong?"

They were about to answer but Sam stepped in.

"Okay. Guys. Our first stop will be the Avenger museum. After that we will get more behind Stark industries by visiting the intern labs and and employer labs. There, you will be doing a competition. The topic is a surprise. Any questions?"

Some hands shot in the air.

"Wow. We will start with you.. Eugene and move on to the other side."

Flash smirked.

"Who had the best score at the test that was made by Tony Stark himself?"

"I don't know. I'm new and don't know much about that. Next."

"Do we get to meet a avenger?"

"Probably not. The chance is very low. But if you're really lucky you maybe get to meet Doctor Banner and maybe someone important to SI. I don't know who that is but FRIDAY told me that if that person can, they will come and introduce themselv."

Every hand went down again.

Every except one.

"Do we get a break so we can eat?"

"Yes. Now c'mon. The museum is waiting for us."