11 - Field trip

Peter pov.
Time went by and the school year approached faster then planned.

I haven't been on patrol as much as I used to ever since..

People realized that but soon shrugged it off.

I'm now living in the tower. Tony and Pepper adopted me.

I really miss them. Especially Eira.

I knew there was something special about her as soon as I saved her from that pedophiles.

"We're here."

I groaned.

"Why do I have to go again?"

Happy didn't say anything, so I stepped out of the car and left but not before mumbling a thank you to Happy and closing the door.

I turned around and left to the school, meeting Ned and MJ at the lockers like always.

We walked together to our first class that we all had together and sat down.

Just as the teacher wanted to start, someone knocked at the door and as Mr. Harrison called them in it was to our surprise our principal.

He walked up to Mr. Harrison and whispered something into his ear.

He perked up and looked shocked at the principal who handed him a stack of paper and left.

"Okay class. Looks like everyone from the Decathlon team gets to attend a surprise field trip tomorrow. Please come after the lesson to me and get yourself a permission slip that your parents have to sign till tomorrow."

The day went by as fast as every other.

When I arrived back at the tower, Pepper was already waiting for me.

She had a free day and insisted on making food for me.

I sat down and gave her the paper.

"Can you sign this? It's a permission slip for a surprise field trip tomorrow."

"Sure."

She smiled at me warmly and took a pen, signing the slip.

Her eyes went over the paper a last time and gave it back to me.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

She walked up behind me and went through my hair with her left hand.

"Mom!"

She giggled and took her hand out of my hair again.

"Better?"

"..."

She laughed lightly again.

"Now eat. Some interns have been requesting your help."

I nod, not being able to say something because of food in my mouth.

|TIME SKIP|

I woke up earlier then usually. I made myself ready and walked into the living room where Clint was sitting on the couch looking at his phone.

"Morning Birdy."

"Morning Spidey."

He looked up from his phone and at Peter.

"What got you smiling like that?"

"Field trip."

"Where to?"

"I don't know. It's a surprise Field trip but the teacher seemed to be really surprised as the principal told him where we would go."

"Sounds like fun."

"I hope so."

I walked to the kitchen and took a bowl and some cornflakes, mixing it with milk in the bowl.

When I finished, I took the empty bowl and put it in the dishwasher.

I went to my room and got my bag and put a water bottle, my sketch book and a pencil case.

As I was about to leave, Dad came up to me.

"Hey Underoos. There's a school class coming today and the guide is new. Maybe you can introduce yourself and help them. After school of course."

"I would but I'm not sure when I'll be back since I have a own field trip today."

He nod and gave him a hug before leaving to school.