15 - Training

Peter pov.
After everyone ate we left to the employer's lab where we had to program a program for helpful robots.

Some employers walked around and would help if they were needed.

We had a total time of 1 hour and a half but we only needed half an hour.

Mr. Harrington watched us the whole time and I saw how Flah gave us multiple glares which I just ignored.

After we finished we just sat down and talked. Some employers even set down to us for some minutes to talk.

I knew most of them but some were just some faces that I only have seen around and not talked to yet.

The hour rushed by really fast and we moved to the Intern's lab where we had to build the robots for the programs.

Just like with the program, we had one hour and a half.

Just like we used to with the program, we were finished after not even half an hour and then talked with all the interns.

This time, I knew everyone.

In the end we won but there were many other really cool bots.

We followed Sam who was trying to hide their excitement.

Just then I remembered that we were going to watch and train with Nat and Clint.

We walked to the elevator where Nat was actually already waiting for us.

"Ah! You're here. Follow me inside please."

We followed her and I saw in my right eye corner how she pulled Flash to the side, whispering something in his ear.

He froze and stared at the elevator's door.

I just face-palmed and realized that everyone was holding in their breath.

The elevator's door opened again and Nat walked out, being followed by us.

We walked to the training room where Clint was already waiting for us.

"So.. Split into duos and spread around the room. Clint and me will show you a common self defense tactic and you will try to copy it on each other. Since you are 15 people, Peter will train with one of us while the other goes around and helps where he can."

Everyone eagerly split into duos and spread around the room, looking back at Clint and Nat.

After two hours of training, everyone was CO.

Nat brought us back down where Sam was already waiting for us.

"That was it with the tour. I will bring you all back outside where the bus is already waiting for you."

Many sad frowns were able to hear but Sam just smiled at us before turning around and leading us back outside to the bus.

-

That's it with the story. I hope you liked it.
-???