15

"Jeon." Jungkook bit into his chip before turning to glance at the pink haired boy. "Hm?" The other male sighed and picked up the remote and muting the tv. "Do you think our friendship has only been reduced down to sex?" With a scoff Jungkook placed his chip bag onto the messy coffee table. Turning his entire body to look at Taehyung  . "No why?" "I just didn't want us to only be sex. While we're all close to one another I'm closest to you. I don't wanna lose that." "You sentimental little shit." Taehyung    laughed and flung his arm out hitting Jungkook in the chest. "I demanded you draw something amazing on me." With a raised brow Jungkook pulled a pen out of his pocket. "Of course your highness." After a little while in a comfortable silence is when Taehyung    spoke again. "Jimin     came here awhile ago cause something happened between him and Yoongi." Jungkook nodded his head letting the other know he was listening as he concentrated. 

"He got the balls to ask Yoongi out and Yoongi rejected him. Mentioned liking Hoseok." "What a friends circle we have here." "I know." Leaning back the dark haired male sighed and rolled his shoulders back. Getting a little stiff from sitting in one position for so long. "Is that all?" "That I can remember. He had told me when we were drinking. You know I don't have the best memory when I drink." "Yeah forgetful little asshat." "You like my ass." "I never said I didn't" Jungkook winked for added affect but only got smacked on the head in return. "You're gross. I'm going to report you to the police for being a fuck boy." "Says you." "Excuse me Jeon I'm not a fuck boy. I'm sexy and wanted there's a difference." "Wanna find out?" 

"You're gross!" Pushing Jungkook away he got up and walked behind the couch. Before leaning over again and whispering into the other males ear. "Meet me in the bedroom." Thats how ten minutes later Taehyung    found himself beneath Jungkook. Fingers tugging on his hair as the males lips ran across his body. Back arching at the others command when he hit certain spots. He knew Taehyung in and out. Soul and body. Knew just where to touch to get the best reaction. Knew just what to say to get the best response. Something about that frightened and excited Taehyung    at the same time. Although he didn't think on it too much. Not when pleasure shot through his body in waves.