10

Taehyung felt around behind him for the lock. His keys scraping against the wooden door as he tried finding the lock with them. He was too preoccupied by the mouth on his own to really care about damaging the door. The mouth pulled away allowing Taehyung to breathe and unlock the door. As soon as it was opened it didn't take long for Jungkook to close and lock it. He pushed Taehyung back up against it and kissed up his jaw. Taehyung tilted his head and grabbed a fistful of a Jungkooks hair. A few minutes later they found themselves on the couch. Taehyung on top of him about to unbuckle his belt when a knock interrupted them.

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and looked at the door. "Ignore it." "Shut up Jeon." Jungkook frowned and looks away from Taehyung. He was incredibly horny and wanted to fuck the male on top of him already. Another knock on the door broke the silence. Taehyung patted Jungkooks thigh and mouthed one minute. He got up and walked to the door opening it. As soon as he did Jimin stumbled in with puffy eyes and a bottle of alcohol in his hand. He looked at Taehyung for a moment before grabbing his shirt and pulling him down into a rough kiss.

Jungkook with wide eyes sat up. He had no clue what was going on (but it was really hot). Taehyung placed his hands on Jimins shoulders and pushed him away. "Jimin what the hell?" Jimin groaned and tried to pull Taehyung back to him but Taehyung stepped away in time. "Tae please. I need you." Jungkook bit his lip excited. Jimin put the alcohol down onto the dirty coffee table walked up to Taehyung. "Come on." Grabbing the taller boys hand he dragged him to his own bedroom. As he was being dragged away Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. Confused about the sudden arrival of Jimin.

Jungkook just shrugged and followed them into the bedroom. Jimin enjoyed drinking the only problem was he was an emotional drunk. He'd cry, get clingy, and more. He typically went home with random people at the bar or club where he had gotten drunk at but he didn't. It confused Taehyung. Although he wouldn't stop Jimin at this point and Jungkook seemed to enjoy the thought of what is going to happen. When they reached the bedroom Jimin pushed Taehyung onto the bed and began to take his own clothes off. Jungkook walked in and sat down on the chair in the corner of the room.