13

"Thanks Namjoon." Namjoon nodded and placed a hand on Taehyungs shoulder. Leaning in to whisper something in his ear. When he pulled away a large dimpled smile was on his face. "I'll see you later Tae. You too Jungkook." Namjoon waved goodbye as he escorted Jimin down the hallway. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who made his way back to the living room. "What did he say?" "Nothing much. Said he's excited to meet Jin tonight." Jungkook nodded and plopped onto the couch beside Taehyung. "What happened with Jimin though. Is he okay?" Taehyung shrugged. "He'll tell me soon. He always leaves and after he has some time comes back to tell me what was up."

Taehyung turned the tv on and began flipping through tv channels. Finally stopping on a Spongebob episode. Laughing when Patrick said a dumb joke. It made Jungkook laugh. The fact that Taehyung was old enough to not watch Spongebob anymore yet still laughed at cheesy jokes. A wide box like smile on his face as the colorful tv show was on the screen. He didn't even notice he had been staring for awhile. Only noticing when Taehyung looked at him and said what. He couldn't resist himself when he grabbed the back of Taehyungs neck and pulled him in close to kiss him. Taehyung made a surprised sound but eventually kissed back. Even managing to move into Jungkooks lap with breaking the kiss. Eventually they pulled away. "What was that for?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung who's chest was rising and falling. "No reason."

:)