12

Jimin woke up to Taehyung getting out of bed. His eyes widened and he sat up. A small frown on his face as he looked around the familiar room. He did it again. "Tae when did I get here?" Taehyung turned and looked at Jimin. "Not sure. Jeon and I were... talking." He gave a small smile to Jimin before exciting his room and into his messy living room where Jungkook sat. He glanced at the other rolling his eyes as he noticed he was eating his last instant ramen. "Jimin up?" "Yeah. He'll probably be out here to apologize in a minute or so. Then he'll call Namjoon to pick him up." Jungkook nodded and placed the half full foam cup down. "You guys do this often?"

"Why jealous Jeon?" Jungkook frowned and shook his head. "No you fucking idiot. You just have everything memorized that's why I was asking." "It's been happening for awhile. Not all the time only once in awhile. What about you two?" Jungkook shrugged and leaned back into the couch. Watching as Taehyung took the foam cup off the crowded and dirty coffee table to eat the rest of the noodles. "Same. Once in a while it happens."  "Is he a good bottom?" Jungkook laughed and nodded. "Yeah at least then we both finish." Taehyung rolled his eyes but laughed.