2

Jungkook requests Taehyung much more then Taehyung ever requests him.
At least thats how it seemed. Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed. Boxers the only thing coving his body. A naked Taehyung slept next to him.

How? That's what went through Jungkooks mind. How did they become like this? He sighed and laid back down.

Of course he had hook ups other then the boy next to him, but they couldn't satisfy his needs like Taehyung can.

He would have great sex, but then with Taehyung he would have beyond fantastic sex.  So of course he'd crave the better one.

"Mm Kook?"

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Morning."

Jungkook nodded and watched as the boy collected his clothes and retreated to the bathroom. He came out soon after fully dressed and sat next to Jungkook.

"Your always so much rougher when your drunk."

"M'sorry."

Taehyung yawned and leaned his head against Jungkooks shoulder.

"Don't be next time just invite me to the fucking party yeah?"

"Mhm."

They stayed silent for a couple minutes before Taehyung looked over at the black rose tattooed on the left side of Jungkooks neck. It's always been his favorite tattoo on Jungkook. After admiring the beautiful ink he decided it was time to leave.

Decided to be nice and post one more chapter before Kindergarten ends.