11

Something felt off but not off enough for Jungkook to put an end to what ever was happening. He watched as Jimin kissed Taehyung while one hand wandered up the boys shirt. Taehyung gasped and arched his back when Jimin pinched his sensitive buds. Jimin was getting impatient with the foreplay. He wanted to hurry things up already so he stripped Taehyung bare as quickly as he could. This caused Jungkook to grain as he unbuckled his belt and pulled them off along with his underwear. He leaned back in his chair slowly stroking his member as he watched the two in front of him.

Taehyung moaned when Jimin trailed kisses from his jaw to his neck. Sucking and biting every now and then. Creating hickeys next to the fading ones. Hickeys that we're Jungkooks fault. Without wasting another second Jimin pushed into Taehyung. Taehyung groaned and held onto the bed sheets. It hurt so much but felt good at the same time. Not being prepped meant he'd be extra sore later. Bummer. After waiting a moment Jimin pulled out and began to thrust back in. Not really caring about Taehyungs pleasure but his own. He wanted to reach his high. That's all his foggy mind could think of as he fucked the boy beneath him.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and placed a arm over his face. Eyes squeezed shut from the pleasure. He had forgotten about Jungkook sitting in the corner. Touching himself as he watched the two older boys. The speed of his hand matching Jimins thrusts. Although the trusts got sloppy and Jimin pulled out only to touch himself. He reached his high and moaned loudly as his come decorated Taehyungs thighs. The substance a great contrast against Taehyungs tan skin. It didn't take long before Jimin fell beside Taehyung and passed out. Taehyung rolled his eyes and reached down to touch himself.

Jimin never made sure Taehyung came. He didn't care if he did or not it was all about Jimin. Something he was used to. Allied two fingers to his hole and slowly pushed in. Moaning at the feeling. Jungkook watched as Taehyung pleasured himself in front of him. Fingers slipping in and out. Knees brought up to his chest to make it easier for himself. After a short while Taehyung came and not long after Jungkook followed. Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook. Finally remembering he was there. After he came down from his high he smirked at Taehyung. "Jimin couldn't finish the job huh." Taehyung scoffed and sat up. "He never does."

Heheh hints

As always not exited cause \_(•-•)_/
                 ^fuck edited* see what I mean