Chapter 30: I Can Handle a Little More

After everyone left Titus turned toward me, grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. His eyes were filled with love and happiness as he lowered his head and pressed his lips lightly to mine. I sighed into him wrapping my arms around his neck, I forced our lips together more fully. Titus grunted and pulled himself back only enough to rest his forehead against mine. 

"You're hurt," he whispered.

"I'm not hurt anymore." 

"You've been through so much," his thumbs traced soothing circles into the small of my back. I knew he was worried about me, worried about hurting me but more than anything I wanted him.

"I can handle a little more," I stood up on my tip toes to push our lips back together and knotted my hands in his hair. He returned my kiss willingly as his slid his hands up my back to my breasts. 

"Are you sure?" He breathlessly asked. 

"Yes." 

Titus flipped me so my back was against the door and picked me up to wrap my legs around his waist. The neediness in his kiss was unmistakable. He bit into my bottom lip, eliciting a moan from me as I tightened my legs around him forcing his hardness closer to my core. His tongue played with mine while his hands slid up my thighs under my dress. I could feel him hard against me. 

He kissed down my neck and nipped at my mark setting my entire body on fire. I pushed my hips against his and he groaned. Suddenly, he grabbed my thighs harder and carried me to bed. Somewhere from the door to the bed he discarded his pants leaving only his boxers and a thin pair of panties between our sexes. Sitting down with me in his lap I felt the need growing between us. I kissed his neck as I lifted his shirt over his head and threw it to the side. He did the same with my dress. 

He growled as I dragged my canines along his neck toward his shoulder. "Liana," he moaned into my ear. I smirked against his skin and kept nipping. "Mark me," his request came out as a whisper. I pulled back to look at him and smiled. 

"Are you sure?" 

"Always with you my love," he smiled and guided my head back toward his neck. I let Amara come to the surface and extend my canines out. When he groaned I knew I had the right spot and without any hesitation I dug my teeth hard into his flesh. Fireworks shot through my mind as I felt the bond between us form fully. The two halves of soul we each were, molded together again and we were intertwined. 

Titus growled and ripped off my panties while he quickly shoved his boxers off. 

"I need you," he grunted as he positioned himself at my entrance. He pushed my hips down until he had filled me. I moaned loudly waiting a moment to adjust. Titus kept his hands on my hips and rocked them slowly back and forth. 

I guided his hands up to my breasts so he could remove my bra while I took over my movements. My hips lifted and fell with a slow but determined rhythm. With Titus's mouth wrapped around one of my nipples, his hands rested on my butt I moved faster with my hands on his shoulders to give me more momentum. 

Grabbing my hips hard, Titus flipped us over leaving me on my back and him hovering over me. Our lips connected as he moved faster against me. My orgasm was close and I felt the tightening within me and so did Titus as he growled low and moved himself faster. 

"Cum for me," he grunted in my ear. I couldn't hold back as my body released around him. He slowed but only enough to let me catch my breath before he flipped me over to my hands and knees. "My turn," he whispered as he playfully nipped my ear. 

His hands found their way to my hips as he slammed hard into me. I cried out grabbing the sheets to try and steady myself but Titus's movements were too much. 

"Titus!" I screamed as I felt myself tightening around him again. His growls of approval only got louder and his movements sloppier. 

With one last hard pump Titus released inside of me and groaned. He fell down beside me kissing me sweetly on the lips. My hand reached out to find his and intertwined our fingers with a small smile playing onto my lips. 

"I love you Liana." 

"I love you Titus." 

He lifted my hand, now decorated by the beautiful ring, and pressed it to his lips. We stayed there awhile, just looking into one another and feeling the new senses of the bond between us. I could feel his happiness and excitement; he could feel the peacefulness I had discovered with him. 

His cellphone cried out from the bedside table and a slight irritation crossed his face. Reaching over he grabbed the phone and put it to his ear. 

"Ven," he greeted happily. "Yes she's here with me... Thanks, we will be there shortly." He hung up the phone and lazily turned toward me. "I forgot to tell you something." 

"Oh?" My eyes felt heavy but I tried my best to keep them open. 

"Luna ceremony planning is today. My mother and sisters are waiting for you." 

I shot up, "they're waiting?"

He smiled innocently at me and batted his eyelashes. "I was supposed to tell you after they left but I got busy." 

"When is the ceremony supposed to be?" I rushed out of the bed and toward the closet. 

"I was thinking tomorrow, if you're ready." 

"Tomorrow?! Titus! We wasted half the day in bed!" I picked out a pair of jeans and a black top to throw on before trying to find a pair of running shoes. 

"Wasted?" He appeared behind me and faked a pout. "Nothing good is ever wasted my love." He kissed my cheek and I playfully smacked his chest. 

"You know what I mean. Get dressed and take me to the girls! If I only have one day, I have to get moving." 

With a chuckle Titus pulled on a pair of dark jeans. "Oh yeah, you're going to be a great Luna."