Chapter 34: I Hope It Kills Him

The door slams shut behind my back, Titus pushed hard against the front of me. His warm mouth leaves open-mouthed kisses down my neck to my mark which sets my body on fire. His teeth graze over the mark with determination, his hands tightening around my hip, holding me off the ground pushing my legs around his waist. I am slowly and without trying grinding my hips against him as he teases my mark.

"Titus," I moan softly, my hands running into then through his long dark hair.

"Tell me why," he growls against my skin making it shiver as though his voice could physically travel through me.

My mind had scattered at the sensation of his touch. I tried to pull it back to what I had said to Ven earlier. But as Titus reached under my shirt and ground his hardness against me, I was having a hard time remembering what I had done, let alone why. I shook my head and tried my best to speak in a clear voice.

"Titus, I am the Luna now-"

"Mmm you are," he groaned against my skin, distracting me again. "My Luna."

"The Luna-" I sigh heavily as Titus rips open the top of my shirt, exposing and attacking my cleavage. "The Luna of this pack. And, I have to consider all of our packmates."

"You do," his hips push into mine. I can feel his hot hands sliding slowly toward the edge of my bra.

"Mathias is one of them," I moan as his hands skillfully slide under my bra, snapping it loose before finding their way to playing with my already hard nipples. "We have to give him a fair chance."

"Mmm," he moans against my collarbone, working his mouth toward the hard tips of my chest.

"Mathias is your cousin and an old friend of mine. He is an important asset to this pack and I think he's worth saving from death. But-" Titus reaches my nipples and nips at them, forcing my back to arch and push against him.

Titus comes back up to meet my eyes, his eyes were so dark I couldn't make out the pupils. His hands pulled me against him hard. "Just to be clear, my love, you have until I have satisfied my hunger for you to speak. When I am done, you will have to listen to my side. Do you understand?"

The tingling in my body wouldn't allow my mind to focus as I nodded. "I understand."

"Good." This time Titus takes off up the stairs and wastes no time in slamming my back into the bed, my pants suddenly missing from my body. "Start talking," he mutters and his lips start tracing down my abdomen.

"Mathias deserves to live. I am his Luna as much as I am the Luna of the rest of this pack-" I start strong and commend myself for doing so. But as his mouth meets my lower lips, his tongue lapping like a thirsty dog, I lose some of my vigor. "I-I think that if he can reject Phil; if he can choose to take the good path that I have laid before him, then he should be allowed a second chance!" My voice gets louder as Titus finds the sweet spot he's mastered sucking and flicking with his tongue. My hand instinctually grasps at his hair between my legs, my knees trying to tighten, but Titus keeps his hands firmly parting them for his enjoyment.

"I spoke to him. I asked him to choose the pack, the family over Phil, as Phil has done again and again," I am holding back the rush of heat growing inside of me. "Titus, if he rejects Phil, I won't vote for him to be banished and I certainly won't support the death penalty."

Titus growls between my thighs making me scream out his name as the rush of pleasure overwhelms me and I feel him smirking against me as his neck relaxes and his head falls forward with a sigh.

"My love," Titus shifts himself above me, his hand coming up to cup my cheek softly as he kisses my lips. "I understand what you did, but you have to know that if he doesn't choose rejection," there is thrust and I can feel Titus enter me in his entirety, "I am going to rip him to shreds for trying to harm you. And if he chooses rejection, at this point, I hope it kills him."

"Titus-" I start to argue but he is thrusting into me, grunting, moaning. The pleasure inside me is so intense I forget to argue back.