Make Outs and Muffins

The next morning, I got up and ready, well to an extent. I was still in pajamas but I had brushed my teeth and hair. Since I was in a good mood, I went downstairs and decided to make muffins for everyone. The muffins weren't homemade, they were from a package and you just add water but they were still good.

I had my music player on with ear phones in while I was baking. It didn't even occur to me that people we're sleeping in the house while I was singing out loud.

As I shut the oven door, I felt a pair of hands on my waist and kisses being placed on the back of my neck. "You know, I find it sexy when a woman is in the kitchen," Jace's breath on the back of my neck sent a tingling sensation down my spine.

I turned to come face to face with Jace. "Doesn't surprise me that you get turned on in here," I told him.

"It seemed like you were pretty turned on last night," he told me with a smirk and with that he kissed my lips hard. However I didn't stop him. He placed me on the counter next to the oven and continued to kiss me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me.

His hands slid down my legs then back up to the edge of my shirt. He tugged at it and I complied. I lifted my arms, allowing him to pull off my shirt.

Now I know I had just met him and he was a complete jerk, but I'm really not all that easy and on top of that, I had a sports bra on underneath my shirt. So it would be like him going to a gym and making out with a girl. No difference. Plus he needed to be taught a lesson, not all girls are that easy. And while yes, I was kind of turned on by all this especially with the chance of getting caught portion, he was going to be sorry he decided he wanted to play this game.

It was getting good too, he was running his hands up and down my body while we were making out, when we heard a door upstairs shut. That had me pushing him off, getting off the counter, and putting my shirt back on. He just stood there and smirked at me.

Kyler walked into the kitchen and was taken back by both of us just standing in the kitchen. "I'm shocked there's no bickering going on," he stated.

"I resent that," I told him.

He just laughed. "Sure..Anyways there was this party next door last night, and so we went and guess who scored a couple bottles of vodka and tequila?" Kyler announced feeling so proud of himself.

"You guys went to the party?" I asked.

"Yeah, after you went upstairs, when Jace came back downstairs, we headed over. And my boy even got lucky," Kyler grinned.

I was speechless. I understand the type of guy he is and all but he made out with me and left to go have sex with another girl. Damn, I better step up my game.

"Wow Jace, I'm surprised someone would sleep with you. She didn't ask for an STD screening beforehand?" I sarcastically responded to Kyler's comment.

"Nah, but I should go see if she's awake. She needs to go, I don't want her thinking we're together or something." With that being said, Jace left to go back to his room.

So he literally came downstairs and started a make out session like that with a girl upstairs. He really is a pig, a hot pig, like bacon, but a pig nonetheless.

"Hey, don't take it personally," Kyler told me.

"Don't take what personally?" I asked.

"He has a crush on you, that won't disappear anytime soon," he answered.

"Well I'm not worried because I'm not interested. He is free game to those girls. But that vodka you were talking about," I responded with a grin. He walked over to the cabinet above the fridge and pulled it out, handing it to me.

"Have fun," he told me. "Shot glasses are on the table over there."

"Oh I will," I informed him, grabbing two shot glasses off the table, and heading upstairs. Not bothering to knock, I opened the door to Jace's room. Ignoring the girl that was grabbing her purse at this point, I looked Jace dead in the eyes. "My room in ten minutes." Saying nothing more I shut the door and walked down the hall to my room.

As I reached my room, I set the vodka and the shot glasses down on the nightstand. I didn't have a game plan really... Actually I didn't have one at all. I had just gathered enough courage to say all of that , and didn't have a follow through?! Am I stupid? I guess I was just a little bit.

Not two minutes later, I heard the front door shut and the footsteps of someone walking upstairs. Well I better come up with a plan pretty damn fast because those footsteps were getting closer. Payback. That's exactly what I'll do.

I sat on my bed with my legs crossed, watching the door. The door knob turned slowly and in entered, Jace, with that smirk across his face. "You wanted to see me?" He asked with that devilish grin.

"Grab the shot glasses and the vodka from the bedside table, then come sit next to me" I instructed him with a smile. The biggest, most fake smile I have ever given.

He didn't give it a second thought. He grabbed the glasses and the bottle off the bedside table and took a seat next to me. "So your plan is to get me drunk and take advantage me?" He asked with a wink.

"I didn't know you were a jerk and a comedian."

"You don't know a lot but I don't mind teaching you."

I grabbed a shot glass and the vodka from his hand pouring it in both of the glasses and setting in on the floor.

"I thought you might enjoy a drink with me," I told him before taking the shot.

"That was sexy," he groaned. "I would enjoy a lot of things with you." That smirk could kill a girl, but I had to stay focused. I had a plan here and I was not allowing him to screw it up.

"Your turn, take the shot."

"As you wish, my lady." and with that he took the shot. "A better idea though, would be playing never have I ever. It's a lot more fun or we could play suck and blow with each other."

I laughed. "What are we, in middle school? I don't have cards anyways. Sorry to burst your bubble." I poured another shot for the both of us.

"Who says we need cards?" he said with a smirk before kissing me on my lips. "See? We don't need cards."

I downed my shot, grabbed his, did the same, and put the glasses on the floor before kissing him again. I had to remember this is payback, not for fun, although I bet he is a lot of fun. No, Alexis, remember he made out with you, slept with a girl, and made out with you again. The girl was still in his room for goodness sake! Keep your eye on the prize.

I got on top of him and kissed down his neck, biting as I went down. I heard him groan beneath me.

"You know it's not nice to be a tease," he informed me and with that he flipped us over so he was on top. "Because payback can be a real bitch." That signature smirk of his was taunting me. Telling me to continue where we were headed but my brain reminded me, this was all a game, and you're going after the prize.

He started to kiss along my jaw line until I pushed him off me. "I forgot, I have to get ready for a date." I got off my bed and started picking out clothes from my closet.

"A date?" he questioned. "Who plans a date in the morning?"

"It's... It's a breakfast date," I stuttered, trying to come up with a lie.

"That's not a real date," he spat out. "I'll show you what a real date is. Have dinner with me tonight? Just us."

And with that, I had him exactly where I wanted him.