25

Well the last night of the program went out with a bang to say the least. As rated "R" as I wanted the night to be, it ended up being as PG 13 as it could get. Aside from the guy ruining our make out session with blurting out he has a girlfriend, it couldn't have gotten any worse. Oh and by the way, he did blurt that out and run out of my room. I just chase boys away.

Noah left the party with two girls last night. Who ever says good guys finished last, never met Noah. Two girls! Seriously. He wouldn't talk to me, every time I tried to. He would turn around and walk away. I couldn't get out the word "sorry" fast enough before he left.

As for Jace, well let's just say I didn't see him after I grabbed Mr. I-have-a-girlfriend.

I am such a bitch.

I was mean to Hayley last night, who was only trying to look after me. I ruined my relationship with Noah. I ruined any chances with Jace.

Yesterday, he made a peace offering coming to my room. Maybe I should do the same. Apologize for the summer. Making his life a living hell in this house.

I got up from bed, made myself look presentable, and prepared for one of the worst days this summer. I was going to apologize to Jace, apologize to Hayley, and then head down to Noah's house and apologize to him. Him, I owe the biggest apology to. He deserved for me to be honest, and he didn't get that once.

When I came face to face with Jace's door, I began to lose my courage. I had been a bitch to him since day one. He didn't deserve that. If we could just start over and maybe try that date again? I did it, I knocked on his door and waited. I could hear the creaks from the floor as his steps grew closer to the door. He opened it in only a towel wrapped around his waist. This was one of the best views I got this summer.

"Alexis," he said with surprise in his voice. "What's up?" Was he trying to play something off?? He seemed off, not his usual charm but then again we haven't been normal around each other for quite awhile. Was I overthinking this?

"I wanted to apologize," I said. "I've been sort of a bitch lately and it's clear now. Now that Noah and I are through and -"

"You and Noah aren't dating?" He asked, cutting me off from my apology.

"Yeah, he found out of me and his brother. Which to say, I deserved but he didn't. I know we were kind of trying to start something up before the chaos and I was wondering-"

And that's when it once again came falling down.

"Are you coming back to the shower, boyfriend?" Abigail peaked her out of the bathroom. The shower was still running and her hair dripped water on the floor. "Oh, good morning Alexis. I didn't know you were out here." Like hell she didn't. Her smile was fake and her eyes said it all. I have them both now.

I was not overthinking anything, he wasn't planning on telling me about them. Not that I deserved to know, but I kind of did.

"Just a sec," Jace said to her before turning back to me.

"Boyfriend?" I nodded as if it was too good to be true. "I'll let you get back to your shower." I know how important it is to kill all those germs after sharing a bed with her. You should also get tested. You know just in case. I wish I could have said that, but it would have been too petty. I turned away before he could say anything and walked back to my room.

What a way to end the summer. Starting up two semi-relationships and having them both blow up in smoke. Having ruined any chance of Noah and I being okay ever again and losing Jace to Abigail, I was just on a hot streak. I can't wait to see what senior year holds for me.

The End.