t w o

At the crack of dawn, I snuck outside into the open, needing am escape. I walked over towards the green of the trees, smelling wild flowers, mixed in with the scents of animals, running free.

I saw Shane sitting on a wooden log, that had been laid down for people to either lean against, or sit on. I trudged over to him, mud quenching beneath my dirty paws.

When I reached him, he was completely still and quiet, I nudged him with my nose, kind of like me asking if he was okay. When Shane didn't respond, I forced my head beneath his hand, so that he'd have to give me strokes. If theres one thing I know for sure, it's that stroking me apparently, takes things off people's minds, and calms their nerves. Probably quite handy to have me kicking round just in case.

After a few minutes, I settled at the base of the log, placing my head between my paws. Letting out a huff, I felt my eyelids start to droop shut, letting sleep take me away, on a holiday.

I woke up to the sweet smells of bacon, eggs, and other yummy goodness cooking for breakfast. I stood up, stretching out my legs, before happily trotting over to Carl, who without a doubt would sneak me bits of sausage or something delicious.

And of course I was correct, the second I sat, Carl "accidentally" dropped a piece of sausage, without anyone noticing might I add. Mission Sausage accomplished. Hmm, maybe I should try Shane, because then he will just get me my food.

I bounded over, snuffling the underneath of his plate, so he knew I wanted food. To my incredulous surprise, Shane Walsh didn't get the fucking hint.

Okay enough of this bull shit. I smacked his leg with my paw, and sheesh, that sounded like it hurt. "okay, okay, alright you win you mangy mutt," I heard him grumble, before returning with a sausage in his hand. I knew what was coming next, and boy was I ready for it. I felt my tail begin to become a propeller again, as I awaited my treat.

"Sit"

"Lie Down"

"Roll Over"

"Play Dead"

"Heal"

"Spin"

"Sit"

"Paw"

I hit flawed every single command without any hesitation, and all of it was very fast. As was the flying sausage bearing my face. Luckily, I opened my gob just in time, and swallowed it whole. Boy, was that worth it.

After eating my food, I thought it was about time to take a quick nano nap, which soon turned into half the morning. I opened my eyes slowly, and my ears perked up at a blaring siren in the distance.

It began to get louder, and louder, and louder yet, so others could hear it, but it was just so loud. I let out cries, unable to hear anything except for the ringing sounds.

I dashed over to the other side of the campsite, to see a red convertible, its' alarm going haywire. And standing next to it, was a very profound, smiling Glenn.

From there, I saw people's mouths moving, and saw angry, and panicked faces, but all I heard was the same repeated and high pitched ringing going on over and over and over again.

Shane darted over with a wrench gripped tightly, and popped the hood of the car. He worked his magic, and no longer than fifteen seconds later, the alarm stopped, allowing me the joy of hearing again.

I plodded over to Glenn and nudged his hand, earning myself a few pets on the head before getting his head back in the game, to yell back at a very tomatoe-fied Shane.

Behind the car, I noticed a white truck, quickly approaching, and decided I should go and sit by the fire to stay warm. Reunions made me sad, because it reminded me of what i didn't have anymore.

I watched as Andrea, Jacqui, T-dog, and Morales all emerged from the truck. I wasn't at all surprised when I didn't see a Merle come out. Knowing him, he probably pissed everyone off enough to tie him up and ditch him.

MoRales went back, and someone got out with him. At first I didn't understand what was going on, when Carl shot over, yelling something or other, but due to Glenn, I still cant hear shit. Carl jumped into his arms, and the man began crying tear of pure joy, and fell to his knees. Lori ran over, and encased them both in a hug, looking more shocked, compared to Carl's happy face.

When Lori and Carl went over by where the fire was, I finally got a good glimpse of the man's face, Rick's face.

I was faster than Usane Bold. Faster than lightning. Faster than the speed of light.

Momentarily while running, I kinda felt a little bit sorry for him, because he was about to loose to a 28kg german shepherd. But I soon lost that thought as I neared him.

I leapt into the air, and crashed onto his chest, instantly feeling hi arms wrap around me, as Rick's body braced himself for the fall.

I heard a loud thud, and a pained groan, before feeling Rick's hands stroking my fur. I licked every inch of his face, over and over again trying to make sure he would never, ever, ever leave me again.

Rick's arms tightened around me, after he adjusted me in his grip. With one swift moment he stood up, and started to walk further towards the centre of camp.

A while had past, and it was beginning to get dark, and yet every single time Rick tried to place me down gently, I would try wrap my legs around him, so that he couldn't put me down.

Before long, I heard the familiar southern accent calling out, "Ayo Merle, get ya ass out here, I got us some squirrel to stew up "

Both me and Rick were watching him intently, but only Rick seemed to be trying to find a way to start up a conversation.

In the end, Daryl marched over, and Rick told him about how he handcuffed Merle up to a roof, for being a plain in the ass, and how the key was then dropped down a drain.

The next thing I knew, a punch came flying towards our direction, but because I was infront of Rick, I took a strong blow to the head. I let out a pained yelp, and I somehow ended up on the floor.

When I looked up I saw Shane putting Daryl in a headlock, and then Daryl yelled, "chokehold's illegal!"

Shane responded cockily, "Oh yeah, well go file a complaint."

From there I got up and grumbled, trudging over towards Lori, who was now watching Carl and Sofia play in the quarry.

She saw me walking weirdly compared to how I normally walked, and let me lean my weight onto her leg to keep my self upright.

Ohh my godd, I do apologise, if midway through it just kind of went wack, but my dog came upstairs, because she was left alone, because my brother feels sick, so he came upstairs to the bathroom. And then I had to sit with her and shit, but I snuck out, so she is now asleep, so yeah.

1 2 3 7 words.