t h i r t y - t w o

The following few days had been chaotic after that. It turned out that Jesus had a settlement of people called Hilltop, and were being controlled by a group of people called saviours.

Denise had also concluded from the results of the blood test she took of mine a while back, that something was weird about my blood. I was no longer aging, as if I was a vampire, yet I still survived on having to eat.

You can inagine Rick's surprise when he heard the jaw dropping news. I was also incredibly in shock at the thought that I had the potential to live forever.

Rick and a group of our people had made an attack on the base of the saviours.

Carol was also currently missing. As was Daryl, Rosita, Michonne and glenn.

Rick had taken a small group with him, including Max, leaving Carl, Judith and Diesel together, while I spent my day following Maggie round.

Something was off, I couldn't put my paw exactly on what it was, but she looked exhausted and I had a sense something was about to go terribly wrong.

I dug a whole in the front garden, before trotting to the door excitedly as Enid walked out, leaving me with Maggie who held a jar of pickles.

I wagged my tail eagerly, nuzzling her leg for strokes. She just smiled down at me, patting my head gently.

For awhile I just curled up silently, letting sleep overtake me so I could get all my strength and energy back up. I could practically taste it in the air with how off something was. All I knew was that something big was coming, and it had to do with Maggie.

I sat by Maggie, my head resting on her leg, my eyes staring up at her face, as Enid cut strands of her long brown hair off until she was satisfied.

I watched as Maggie picked up a small mirror smiling at the reflection and what she saw. I wagged my tail happily. "I like it." Enid spoke softly.

They exchanged a couple more words till Maggie tensed up having her hand on her stomach and I instantly shot up worried. I knew something was off.

She soon doubled over crying out, her body curling in on itself as she sat on the floor. I whined anxiously licking her cheek to try comfort her.

I barked frantically as she screamed out in pain. Enid instantly went and brought Rick back, and before I could even say goodbye to Diesel, I was by her side inside the caravan, Rick, Sasha, Abraham and Eugene talking outside.

I couldn't focus in at all. I was too worried about Maggie as she lay on the bed, crying out.

I rested my head softly on her pillow, letting her grip my fur tightly as a relief.

I watched Sasha, and Eugene climb into the van, settling into their spots, Abraham getting in the drivers seat preparing, as he was the designated driver.

I stayed in my position, nudging my face into her own to keep her calmer. Both Aaron, and Carl clambered in, settling into a seat.

Max was staying to help protect Judith and Diesel, while Gabriel was noe in charge of Alexandria.

I practically flew onto my face as the van started up out of nowhere, instantly driving out the gate and leaving Alexandria, it's destination being Hilltop.

I moved to the front of the van, as Maggie closed her eyes, in attempts to get some rest. I jumped up onto the seating area, clambering my way over to Carl eagerly, curling up and just laying in his lap, carelessly.

I leaned into him as the van's movement shook from side to side, which happened to be very unsettling for my nauseous stomach.

I stayed in the same spot for a while, as Carl ran his fingers through my jet black fur. My fur was relatively clean, after Daryl dragged me out on a small trip out for rabbits, and decided to push me into a river, where he proceeded to pour soap all into my fur.