f i f t e e n

I sniffed at the air, my lungs inhaling the scent of wildlife, alongside the rotting smell of the dead. I let out a gag, and stepped back.

Our plan was to feign a retreat. We supposedly "hit the road" so that we could escape. The governor thought he could fuck with us? Boy, was he wrong. Nobody can fuck with my family, and live to tell the tale.

Along our way through our plan we hit a few snags. One if which resulting in the death of Daryl's brother Merle. Merle was very strong languaged to say the least. He had kidnapped Michonne, to bring her back to the governor, in Hope's that he would get back in his good graces, but luckily we got her back in the end.

A few individuals doubted this plan. But hell, it was us, we could pull it off. We always do, right?

I was currently hidden behind dome sort of barrier, and we were all hid in very strategic spots. I watched as the governor and his people strut up as if they own the place, cheeky bitches.

My ears burst as one of the guard towers exploded, the debris clattering onto the ground below. Thank the heavens that no one was in there.

I don't think I could deal with another loss.

Their tyres popped, as their vehicles went over Michonne and Daryl's unnoticed trap. I don't know how nobody saw it. It was like 3 foot high in the air. Like, how do you not see that?

Okay, let's go do this fucking shit. I'm already a dead dog walking, more like a ticking time bomb. Except it wasn't in a bad way. When the bomb went off, my fur would start to come out in tufts, and yet it never seemed to end.

I remember Rick one time sat for a whole three hours picking them all out, or so he thought, when he had only bearly done my chest. Hehe.

The gunfire increased, while another guard tower, KABOOM! Fuckk man, I need some German Shepherd sized ear plugs. Maybe then I won't be permanently deaf every time that something decides to just, I don't even know, randomly blow up!?

Something clattered on the ground loudly, as footsteps approaches us all, closing in on us, and fast.

"Go!" The governor yelled, "Go, go! Move!" They had broke right through our fence, the thing that you know, keeps us safe! This little prick thinks he is so hard, well guess what, he has another thing coming.

I heard the door slide open, signalling they had fallen right into our trap. God, I love me, I love us.

We're fucking awesome.

I decided I wanted to risk it for a biscuit. I took a quick sneak peek, and saw a kid. Oh my fucking god, having a child have a gun is one thing, but bringing him into war is another. That is ridiculous! This man is an actual physco.

I looked up at Glenn, and moved my head in a downward position, giving him my best attempt of a nod. Indeed I had learned many types of shit that a circus animal would do, in the past few days, and now nothing can stop me I'm all the way up on the goddamn motherfucking tightrope. Pray for me people.

He tossed something through a window, which just so happened to lead to Walker Way. I heard the distinct sound of panting. They were in the tombs.

Glenn held up a fist, and I picked the alarm remote up into my mouth. God I'm a smart ass dog, that's for sure.

"On my signal," Glenn said in a hushed whisper, so that only I could hear. He held up a grenade in his hand. "Three... two... one." Heyeeted the grenade, and the governor and his men started shouting and yelling. I clenched my jaw shut slightly, and red lights illuminated the prison. To top off my list of problems, a wailing alarm started going off, breaking my ears.