t w e l v e

I watched in boredom, as Jimmy and Carl played the same stupid game, Uno. Screw that shit. "Block." Carl laughed.

I snorted, and turned to walk away, but felt a sharp tug on my neck. I looked up, to see Shane, gripping my lead so tightly, his hand looks like it's about to fall off. He is losing his cool. Chill out man.

"Come on, hurry up." I growled threateningly, as he dragged me away.

I stopped, abruptly, my collar, practically upper off my head. He grabbed onto the scruff of my neck, and threw me on the ground. "You best start acting nicer round me, or next time, I'll do a lot more, than just throw you onto the ground."

He let go of his grasp, and I made a beeline, straight for the tent, and curled up as tightly as possible.

I must've drifted off at some point, because when I opened my eyes, the first thing that hit my ears, were the pained screams, of someone either hurt, or in trouble. If not, both.

I smelled blood, and the distinct smell of rotten flesh. I caught sight in the distance of Hershel hobbling over to the scene, quite quickly for his old age. I could've snorted, but instead, seeing it was the familiar white haired man, whose only wish was to save people, lying on the ground, bleeding. Alot.

I bounded over, and hoped, prayed he would be okay, and that this was all some silly dream. I saw Rick step up, revolver in hand, but he quickly backed away. I nudged his leg, and he let his hand fall on top of my head.

Daryl holds a gun, and points it at Dale, "Sorry, brother."

The next thing I knew, an ear-piercing shot, rang through the air, surely attracting walkers from miles away, to us.

I looked over to the side, and saw the same familiar walker, that Carl had almost died from. Yet again, it was my fault. I should've needed that, thing, right there and then. But I didn't.

Sophia is dead, it's my fault. Carl got shot, it's my fault. Otis was murdered by Shane, it's my fault. Dale died, it's my fault. Carol now had nobody, it's my fault. Lori could've lost the baby, it's my fault. Everyone's pain, is my fault. All the tears that have been shared. All the once happy memories, now replaced by the horrifying ones. Ones that would haunt you through the form of nightmares. It's all my fault.

I let out whimpers of guilt, and backed away from everyone, feeling that I had done enough. Rick firmly grabbed my collar, preventing me from backing away, as we left the bodies.

He walked me to the tent, and unzipped it.

Rick sighs, and looks down at me, as I refused to go indie. After what I have done.

I felt his arms wrap around me, and lifting me up, Rick stepped into th tent, and sat on a camping chair.

He pulled me into him, and every second I was melting in his touch, unable to process everything that has been going on. How can Rick, still trust me, after everything I've done?

"I know. I know that you think it's your fault, but it isn't. You helped Sophia, you helped her, and gave it your all. Even if it wasn't enough. Everything else that has happened, it's on all of us. We all share the blame. We all think that it was all our own faults, but really, the World's turning against us, Finn, and we can't prevent the inevitable. It is supposed to be like this. And I know you won't except it at first, but it's okay, it's all okay."

The last three words, meant the absolute world to me, And when I closed my eyes, in the safety of Rick's arms, I knew everything would turn out okay. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But it will.

I work up to the sound of bushes rustling, twigs snapping, before the zipper slowly started to open, as if it had a mind of it's own.

Carl appeared, and quickly grabbed my lead, clipping it in. Where are we going?