What a Gift ~ Chap 1

Btw if you're here for smut I made it at chapter 37 so yeahhh 👍 have fun reading

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few months since the Moon Theater collapse, meaning a few months since my best friend Ash killed a performance with her own song.

Well, since everyone killed it.

I haven't been around very much at all. Actually the last time I went was the last show at the rubble of the theater.

Ash told me the day after how Nana Noodleman offered to pay for it to get rebuilt, making it more glorious then ever.

About a week ago was when construction was officially done. Ash and all the other contestants in the show along with their plus ones were invited to a big reopening event at the theater.

I, ofcourse, got invited as Ash's plus one. You know with us being besties in all.

We always have been. Well ever since elementary anyway.

_______

I got on my best outfit I had and headed out to meet Ash and Johnny. We all became pretty close friends ourself.

I stopped at both of their houses to gave them a ride to the party. I was driving so we can go hang out afterward.

I pull up to Ash's house first. She walked out in her normal dark attire.

"I told you to dress casual idiot!" She jokingly said hopping in the passenger seat.

"Well at least I'm not emo like you." I shot back.

She gasped dramatically and kept arguing. "It's not my fault I'm an old man!"

"You were born when I was four. Calm down." I said in a monotone voice

"Why did I pick to be friends with you?" She said teasingly looking back to the road.

"Hmm. Can't say I know. I kinda suck ass." I said punching her arm.

We pulled up to Johnny's garage where he got in the back.

We all chatted with each other until we made it to our destination. By the time we had got there the sun had set.

We head up to the party, "Ash, do you know where it's being held?" I ask walking up and holding the door for them.

"No, Johnny was the only one that have been here since the construction was done." She told me walking through the open door.

"Yeah, I offered to help Mrs. Crawly and Mr. Moon set up for the public party tomorrow." He informed me, "but ours is in the rehearsal dancers room 'cause it's the biggest."

"Well alright let's go." Ash said, gesturing for Johnny to lead.

He took us to a slightly dimly lit room, it had mirrors on each side. It reminded me of my sister ballet practice rooms but much larger.

Tables were lined up on the back wall holding food and beverages. Music was playing but it was turned down a lot.

I didn't expect so many people to be here either, I thought this was a party for singer's and their plus ones only.