practice makes perfect

You sing a little bit of a random song in this chapter but like it's not important or anything. I'll try to put it in that top part above the chapter title for ppl who care but if it doesn't work it's called 'Mary on a cross' by the band ghost. Skip to 1:20

I woke up from the sun glowing through my window. The light spilled into my room shining on my face.

I slowly sat up and popped my back while yawning. I look over to a sleeping Buster.

It's been about a week since what happened in the shower, I still think about it every day... And desperately want more if I'm being completely honest.

Anyway After that he just... Kind of never went back to the theater. He's basically been living with me. I mean I'm not complaining.

(Yes 7ugust he has his own toothbrush now)

I gave him a quick kiss as I normally do and got up to get ready. Grabbing some casual clothes I made my way to the bathroom.

I washed and fluffed my fur, got dressed and brushed my teeth. I look at my growing out claws and and decided to file them down.

I sat on the counter humming a song I like, which is a habit of mine, but eventually my soft hums turn into lyrics. I slowly start to forget my surroundings and get lost in the song.

Hmm humm, hm hm hmmm~

I set down my nail filer.

You go down just like holy marry,
Mary on a, Mary on a cross~

I hop off the counter and spun gracefully, swaying to the lyrics.

Not just another bloody Mary,
Mary on a, Mary on a cross.

I start to put my hands into the dance, being mindful of the small space I was in though.

You go down just like holy Mary,
Mary on a, Mary on a cross~

I took a breath to sing but didn't end up doing that.

"Well good morning handsome." Buster's said almost with a sarcastic voice behind me.

"SHIT-" I scream and jump around in surprise just to see Buster smugly watching me leaning on the door frame.

I straightened my stance and blushed in embarrassment. "Uh how much of that did you see...?"

"A lot~" he smiled wide and walked in.

I slouched forward letting my head and arms hang loosely. "Baaabeeee.." I whined as he walked in.

"You know, you're so cute." As he walked passed me he gently hit my butt with the back of his hand to push me forward. "Alright shoo, I need to piss."

My heart quickened at his touch. I lightly huffed and walk out, and back to my room.

I went over to my drawer and picked out some socks. Still confound by Buster's actions I let out a sigh. "Stupid koala..." I mumble and stand back up.

Starting to hum again I head into the kitchen and search the cabinets, pulling out a granola bar for breakfast.

I started to open it when I saw Buster coming into to kitchen through my peripheral. "Have a nice piss?" I jokingly asked not looking up.

He opened the fridge to see what he wanted. "Oh, the best." He answered my question. "Hey can I have this banana?"

I didn't bother to turn to him, just kept eating. "I told you, you don't need to ask for anything. Treat yourself to whatever." I told him waving my paw.

He shrugged picking up the fruit. "Well just checking. It's the polite thing to do." He walked up and leaned on the counter beside me.

"Aw, what gentleman~" I cooed poking his cheek.

"Mmm" he grumbled. "Oh," his demeanor changed as he reminded something. "You have practice at the theater today."

"Oh yeah" I said recalling that. "Well we should get going then."

"I agree," he said finishing the banana. "Let go" he tossed the peal in the garage.

I walk up next to him and throw my wrapper away as well. "Well generally it's frowned upon to go in public without pants." I said messing with him, gesturing to is unclothed body.

He looked back at me with an unamused face. "Now, don't pull my chain Y/N."

"Ok, ok!" I put my paw in the ain in surrender. "I'm just saying that's only for me to see." I held in my laughter.

He glared at me and I ran out of the kitchen, he followed playfully chasing me.

I ran into my room and he grabbed me from behind, picking me up. "What the-" I let out a gasp and he flipped me on the bed.

"I didn't know you could do that." I told him. He leaned over me.

"Guess I'm just full of surprises." He sardonically said shrugging. He leaned over my laying body and and grabbing my face tilting it.

He leaned down, his mouth touching mine. "I love you bunny" he whispered into my lips and kissed me.

We separated and he got up. "Alright I should probably get ready." He chuckled.

"You think?" I laughed and got up, excited to pick out clothes I think he would look cute in.

____

You went to the theater with Buster where you practiced for the final round of the show

___________________

Hey besties~~~~~~

So um, tbh I don't know what to say today but yeah...

I actually really like this chapter even though it's like short and simple. Also I'm thinking about making some sort of buster moon animatic but I need to get better at drawing him lmao

Bye! See you next update!... (Where there's gonna be hella drama 👀)