final part - {of movie chapters}

I was so tempted to do confident by Demi Lovato but that's kinda too obvious in my opinion and even though the song is good it's kind obnoxious tbh (still love it tho) also like kinddaaaa extremely wanted to do feeling good but the song isn't that good of a performance song so *cries*
Then I was going to do bang bang and yeah. Also like Sucker For pain cause ngl that song is so hot frfr. Don't judge me for the song I ended up choosing ik it's not the best ok. (Also may a say you ppl have amazing taste in music daym)

Istfg these are it ong

And Oh my gosh if you don't spam my comments I will actually cry. /Srs

I had the most shitty day in the history of ever and reading the comments makes me so fucking happy oh Jesus I love you all 😭

God anyway

"My name is Captain Rosita, My mission: to search and find a space explorer that the seriously went missing long ago."

The stage lit, sets amazing, Rosita nailing it. Oh, I just know we won't disappoint.

I stand next to Ash at first but quickly move when Buster entered the area we were in. I take a seat next to his standing position listening to the show.

"I am. Picking. Up his. Signal." Gunther said in his robot voice.

"Excellent. But From which planet? I see five of them ahead."

"It is impossible to know which one the signal is, like, coming from."

"I see. Then I'll have to explore them all, take us down."

The ship landed on the planet I know was Johnny's.

"Mission report: I must take care for I've landed on the planet of war..." Rosita spoke as she carefully walked along the planet surface.

__

__
(Sry I I'm to lazy to write each song so imma just put the vid)

"WOO YES JOHNNY!" I scream along with the audience pumping my hands in the air.

"Eh, I knew he could do it all along." Nooshy elbowed me in the arm as we walked up to Johnny's dad speaking over the radio.

"This is Barry. Come in. Over?" The man over the radio spoke through the staticky device.