Minion Facebook mom - pt.1

Please forgive me for not posting in what? Like 5 days

I was super busy with my choir and performances and a drama project and all my shit for homecoming so yeah 👍

Idk why I'm even apologizing tbh you guys can survive without buster for a few days

Also there will be content  *( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)* in this chapter but it won't be heavy at all

Ciao anyway 💅

__ like a few months after last chapter__

I was sitting at the small desk in my room typing away at my notes. I've been taking a bit more time out of my day to try and plan Small chunks of the wedding, and I can tell you, it's not as fun as I thought I'd be.

Of course I like it.. to a certain degree. But I'd just rather not do it. It feels more like a second job then planning a party, but it's not like I can back out now. Not after I told Buster I was capable so many times.

I let out a long hard sigh. When is Buster not right?

After a quick roll of my shoulders and a nice stretch I dove back into my work. As I was clacking on the keys, I heard the door open and shut behind me with a click, showing that whoever just entered locked it.

The animals that had just came in slowly approached me from behind. From the way the steps sounded I already knew who it was, so I didn't pay mind to him.

As I regain my focus on the tasks of wedding planning I felt his hands rest on my shoulders.

"Yes?" I asked with my eyes tracing the screen.

He breathed out, not quite hard enough to be a sigh, but noticable. "You've been in here ever since you fixed dinner."

"Oh, so you want me to wash dishes now? Ok you got it." I started to get up when the hands on my shoulders pressed down, sitting me back in my seat.

"No, no. That's not what I meant." He lowly chuckled. "You work more and more on this stuff by the day and mindlessly do all the chores." He explained.

My eyebrows tilted in confusion, "uh, ok. And?"

"And.." he slowly pressed him thumbs in my skin, smoothing them in a circular motion. "And when's the last time we had a nice conversation? Or had time to ourselves?" His voice dropped to a soothing and more gentle one.

"Well.." I started, "I don't know. I just need to get this done-"

"Shh," Buster interrupted while deepening the strength of the massage he was giving to me. "Darling, take a break with me. Relax."

I could hear myself lightly let out a pent up groan when his hands moved along my skin.

"You don't need to.." I closed my laptop and secretly hoped he had seen past my words and would continue anyway.

He lessoned his pace and Bent down to speak into my neck. "But I want to."

His warm words sank into my skin and sent a shiver of pleasure up my body.