Working with what we have

I'm so sorry about all the grammar/spelling mistakes last chapter!! I promise I'll try to do better on this one 😭

Also it's not important but this is kinda the outfit you're wearing (jacket most importantly)

Also as per usual, if you don't absolutely spam me with comments I will block you.

I mean I added the pic ∆

                                                ||

But tell me if it's not there for some reason so I can fix it :)

"Good morning! May I have your attention please, thank you. On behalf of myself I just want to say that to be given this incredible opportunity to work with you all here at the Crystal Tower theater, well it's an honor for all of us. And I believe that together we can make a show that will take this audience out of this world!" He swiftly grabbed the sheet over a model of the show we were doing.

"And a big thanks to Steve over there for staying up all night to make this model." Buster gestured to a dog who was covered in paint and extremely sleep deprived.

I clicked my tongue and shook my head at Buster as he continued his little speach. "Here she is folks, the star of our show. Rosita!"

"Ha ha! That's you BABY!" GuntHer (with an h) hugged Rosita in excitement.

"The lead role??" She asked Buster and disbelief.

"Trust me, you are perfect for it!" He assured her.

Everybody in our group chewed her on as she smiled happily, "just wait until my kids hear about this!"

"So The story goes like this, Rosita plays an astronaut searching for a missing space explorer. Together with her trusty robot,-"

"That's me!" GuntHer and walked closer to the model.

"Mhm, yes. They follow the trail s five planets, there's a planet of war, The planet of Love, one of confidence, a one of despair, and one of joy. And each has a spectacular musical number performed by one of our terrific cast!" With that everybody collectively let out an 'ohhh'

"Oh oh and and how does it end? Do I find the explorer?" Rosita asked with her fingers intertwine and up to her chest, excited like a little kid.