Home?

_Setting: In Zootopia cause why tf not_

"Oh, you guys are going to love him! Did you know he was the very first Fox to be an officer?" Judy was excitedly beaming about her friend.

"That's super cool Judes." I smiled.

"Sounds to me like we could be expecting another wedding soon." My mom wiggled her brows and elbowed my dad.

"Oh, come on Aunt May" she laughed and turned away, leading us down an alley.

"Here! Around this corner." She swung around and knocked on a van's door who was parked on the street.

A fox opened it, greeting her with a hug. "Aw Nick, it's so great to see you out of work!" She said into his chest.

"Ah, I see your really did bring everyone." He looked around at us, then down to Buster who was standing beside me. "One of these things is not like the others, eh?"

"Nope! This is Buster," she pointed to him. "He's getting married to my cousin y/n, and this is my other cousin s/n, and this is my aunt May and uncle Dustin." She introduced them all.

"Hey, nice to meet you guys." He waved.

Judy turned back to him, "I'm sure they would love to taste your pawpsicles." She batted her eyelashes to him.

"Ah, alright alright." He retreated back into his van and brought back paw shaped popsicles on little wooden sticks.

"Here you go.. and you.." he handed one to everyone.

When he gave me mine I reached for my pocket. "Thanks, how much do I owe you?"

"Oh it's free, last time I sold them I got scolded by a bunny." He chuckled and gave a side eye to Judy.

_

We finished up our popsicles while conversating with Nick. He was a nice guy, plus him and Judy just clicked together.

I do find it ironic though, a fox and a bunny.

But I mean who am I to talk when I have a lion and koala.

As if almost on cue my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see that I had several notifications.

But I only noticed the text from Clay.

"Uh.. sorry guys. I need to take this for a second." I announced and walked off a bit.

Clay asked me if I told Buster about what he asked yesterday, I told him no obviously.

_texts_

Clay- you think he'll say it's ok?

Me- idk

Clay- but you want to?

Me- sure. if it's ok with him

Clay- well then why didn't you figure it out?

Me- well do I need to rn?
-why r u in such a rush?